Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

iConquer Is In Test Stage! Come Fast And Test!

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckCo.1 View Post
Not one of your ****** servers again...

Myself and many others are tired and sick of your spaming threads with new servers and ideas that all fail. please make sure your servers/ideas don't fail b4 posting them..
yah yah yah i seen that ******* thread u made i left u a lovly message stupid punk say somthing nice or dont say **** at all

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottingpunk View Post
yah yah yah i seen that ******* thread u made i left u a lovly message stupid punk say somthing nice or dont say **** at all
lol i am just telling the truth, first all the spam on "evolution" server, then his little website idea, then he asked to help people with servers, now this jesus christ it gets annoying

you seem to have a little *** left on ure face better get it with a kleenex

Old   #33

Quote:
lol i am just telling the truth, first all the spam on "evolution" server, then his little website idea, then he asked to help people with servers, now this jesus christ it gets annoying

you seem to have a little *** left on ure face better get it with a kleenex
u seem to have a little *** all over u might need a towel for it
Old   #34

well wtf ever about the rest EvoluioN whens the server going to be up man im gettin in more trouble trying to play this server other then reg co man leave it up 24/7 bro

Old   #35

Quote:
u seem to have a little *** all over u might need a towel for it
lol you just copied what i said idiot... i was implying that you suck his ****, i bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

you know what i say is true this server=Epic failure
Old   #36

yo man im not even going to tlk to u ur just getting me in trouble for nothing when u should be getting introuble so im just going to ignore u
Old   #37

Quote:
lol you just copied what i said idiot... i was implying that you suck his ****, i bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

"Full offense" man, you've got problems lol . And dude this is good work i'd say, everything looks good. i hope this private server is 24/7 might be joining too Finally congratz on the server lol
Old   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivalrous View Post
"Full offense" man, you've got problems lol . And dude this is good work i'd say, everything looks good. i hope this private server is 24/7 might be joining too Finally congratz on the server lol
no this server has problems, i am simply ****** off at evolution, and others posting servers, and ideas that fail...
Old   #39

Quote:
no this server has problems, i am simply ****** off at evolution, and others posting servers, and ideas that fail...
Ayo, sry lol
I just read your post that says "To everyone who is starting a private server", and after i saw Hiyoal's saying about him helping Evolution Make the Autosave....i totally changed my mind about this server lmao. Yea, im agreeing with you 100% since i saw Bottingpunk's ultimate spaz of non-sense lol.
Rock on Truck
Old   #40

elite*gold: 10
Quote:

#reported
Thanks
1 User
Old   #41

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,063
Quote:
u seem to have a little cum all over u might need a towel for it
Quote:

you seem to have a little cum left on ure face better get it with a kleenex
Both members have received #Infractions.

I do not want to see this kind of language or flaming in the forum section I am most active on, for it has never been this way...EVER!!!

Evolution has made a private server, so Truck...Give him a break and let him do what he pleases. Your opinion should not be stated in a dominant way in which threatens the existance of the project or insults another member.

Bottingpunk, All im saying is please refrain from retaliating back at anyone in a imature and insulting way, even if they flame you. If they do flame you, please send a PM to either Myself, Another Moderator, S.A.L.O.M.O.N or Lowfyr (Administrators of EPvP)

Hiyoal
Thanks
1 User
Old   #42

elite*gold: 10
Or report like that you get a post.
Old   #43

this server is NOT going to /phail.You Phail.
Old   #44

EVERYONE THAT THINKS THE SERVER WILL FAIL DONT POST SOMETHING HERE! AND IM NOT THE REAL EVOLUTION IF U READ GOOD YOU KNOW THAT EVOLUTION IS MY BROTHER HIS OTHER SERVERS AND IDEAS IS NOT MY FOULD!!!!!!!!!!
AND THX TO HIYOAL TO SEND THEM A Infractions!
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by #EvolutioN View Post
EVERYONE THAT THINKS THE SERVER WILL FAIL DONT POST SOMETHING HERE! AND IM NOT THE REAL EVOLUTION IF U READ GOOD YOU KNOW THAT EVOLUTION IS MY BROTHER HIS OTHER SERVERS AND IDEAS IS NOT MY FOULD!!!!!!!!!!
AND THX TO HIYOAL TO SEND THEM A Infractions!
What a lot of bs you said it was your servers from the beginning, Stop making excuses now.