Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 14:49

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

iConquer Is In Test Stage! Come Fast And Test!

Reply
 
Old   #31
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 240
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckCo.1 View Post
Not one of your ****** servers again...

Myself and many others are tired and sick of your spaming threads with new servers and ideas that all fail. please make sure your servers/ideas don't fail b4 posting them..
yah yah yah i seen that ******* thread u made i left u a lovly message stupid punk say somthing nice or dont say **** at all



Bottingpunk is offline  
Old   #32
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottingpunk View Post
yah yah yah i seen that ******* thread u made i left u a lovly message stupid punk say somthing nice or dont say **** at all
lol i am just telling the truth, first all the spam on "evolution" server, then his little website idea, then he asked to help people with servers, now this jesus christ it gets annoying

you seem to have a little *** left on ure face better get it with a kleenex


TruckCo.1 is offline  
Old   #33
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 240
Received Thanks: 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckCo.1 View Post
lol i am just telling the truth, first all the spam on "evolution" server, then his little website idea, then he asked to help people with servers, now this jesus christ it gets annoying

you seem to have a little *** left on ure face better get it with a kleenex
u seem to have a little *** all over u might need a towel for it
Bottingpunk is offline  
Old   #34
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 240
Received Thanks: 10
well wtf ever about the rest EvoluioN whens the server going to be up man im gettin in more trouble trying to play this server other then reg co man leave it up 24/7 bro


Bottingpunk is offline  
Old   #35
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottingpunk View Post
u seem to have a little *** all over u might need a towel for it
lol you just copied what i said idiot... i was implying that you suck his ****, i bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

you know what i say is true this server=Epic failure
TruckCo.1 is offline  
Old   #36
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 240
Received Thanks: 10
yo man im not even going to tlk to u ur just getting me in trouble for nothing when u should be getting introuble so im just going to ignore u
Bottingpunk is offline  
Old   #37
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckCo.1 View Post
lol you just copied what i said idiot... i was implying that you suck his ****, i bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

you know what i say is true this server=Epic failure
"Full offense" man, you've got problems lol . And dude this is good work i'd say, everything looks good. i hope this private server is 24/7 might be joining too Finally congratz on the server lol
Chivalrous is offline  
Old   #38
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 65
Received Thanks: 21
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chivalrous View Post
"Full offense" man, you've got problems lol . And dude this is good work i'd say, everything looks good. i hope this private server is 24/7 might be joining too Finally congratz on the server lol
no this server has problems, i am simply ****** off at evolution, and others posting servers, and ideas that fail...
TruckCo.1 is offline  
Old   #39
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 30
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckCo.1 View Post
no this server has problems, i am simply ****** off at evolution, and others posting servers, and ideas that fail...
Ayo, sry lol
I just read your post that says "To everyone who is starting a private server", and after i saw Hiyoal's saying about him helping Evolution Make the Autosave....i totally changed my mind about this server lmao. Yea, im agreeing with you 100% since i saw Bottingpunk's ultimate spaz of non-sense lol.
Rock on Truck
Chivalrous is offline  
Old   #40
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,329
Received Thanks: 758
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckCo.1 View Post
lol you just copied what i said idiot... i was implying that you suck his ****, i bet you can suck a golf ball through a garden hose

you know what i say is true this server=Epic failure
#reported
-kitschi- is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #41
 
elite*gold: 20
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 2,444
Received Thanks: 1,063
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bottingpunk View Post
u seem to have a little cum all over u might need a towel for it
Quote:
Originally Posted by TruckCo.1 View Post
lol i am just telling the truth, first all the spam on "evolution" server, then his little website idea, then he asked to help people with servers, now this jesus christ it gets annoying

you seem to have a little cum left on ure face better get it with a kleenex
Both members have received #Infractions.

I do not want to see this kind of language or flaming in the forum section I am most active on, for it has never been this way...EVER!!!

Evolution has made a private server, so Truck...Give him a break and let him do what he pleases. Your opinion should not be stated in a dominant way in which threatens the existance of the project or insults another member.

Bottingpunk, All im saying is please refrain from retaliating back at anyone in a imature and insulting way, even if they flame you. If they do flame you, please send a PM to either Myself, Another Moderator, S.A.L.O.M.O.N or Lowfyr (Administrators of EPvP)

Hiyoal
Hiyoal is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #42
 
elite*gold: 10
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 9,329
Received Thanks: 758
Or report like that you get a post.
-kitschi- is offline  
Old   #43
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 113
Received Thanks: 19
this server is NOT going to /phail.You Phail.
pepejovi is offline  
Old   #44
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 103
Received Thanks: 52
EVERYONE THAT THINKS THE SERVER WILL FAIL DONT POST SOMETHING HERE! AND IM NOT THE REAL EVOLUTION IF U READ GOOD YOU KNOW THAT EVOLUTION IS MY BROTHER HIS OTHER SERVERS AND IDEAS IS NOT MY FOULD!!!!!!!!!!
AND THX TO HIYOAL TO SEND THEM A Infractions!
#EvolutioN is offline  
Old   #45
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2006
Posts: 675
Received Thanks: 234
Quote:
Originally Posted by #EvolutioN View Post
EVERYONE THAT THINKS THE SERVER WILL FAIL DONT POST SOMETHING HERE! AND IM NOT THE REAL EVOLUTION IF U READ GOOD YOU KNOW THAT EVOLUTION IS MY BROTHER HIS OTHER SERVERS AND IDEAS IS NOT MY FOULD!!!!!!!!!!
AND THX TO HIYOAL TO SEND THEM A Infractions!
What a lot of bs you said it was your servers from the beginning, Stop making excuses now.


scottdavey is offline  
Reply



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[Test] coemu pserver test
#request close
5 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions
Test...Test.. I'm New Member , I've Introduce my self
Hmm,,,, Oh yeah, i am a Aissati , i live in South-East Asian.. So, You are can saw me .... hahhahaha..
0 Replies - Say Hello
[Server] PorousCO Is Online For Test Stage!
You can find the Registerpage on the Forum (On the Guide Section At How To Connect) The Website Is Not Done Yet So You Must use the Forum till the...
3 Replies - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:49.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2018 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.