Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Funniest prank ever xD!

Discussion on Funniest prank ever xD! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Funniest prank ever xD!

K lol, i did this to my cousin, who recently started playing conquer, it will scare your victim, make them laugh, or confuse them. All you have to do is get on to their computer and into there INI folder, edit there sounds to your pleasure, such as, make the meteor dropping sound into, your voice on a sound recorder saying : HOLY **** A MET!, or making the sound of birdmen dieing a loud screaming sound (like the pop up excorcist videos xD) Also if you would like to get your victim in embarrasing "lmao" trouble, make the sounds into *** sounds, calls the attention of their nearby shocked parents very quickly xD, also you should already have the sounds edited on a memory card or something for fast use, and just download to their computer while their momentarily away from the computer, just remember to use your imagination when doing this,

HAPPY PRANKING, and remember,
no one thanks a flame for a reason, so dont even go there -.-
also i know this isnt a scam, so if ur gonna say that, point me in the direction of a pranking forum -.- (Sarcasm)
Old 07/27/2008, 08:05   #2

Received Thanks: 8,592
Belongs to general discussion.

#Moved
Old 07/27/2008, 09:00   #3

elite*gold: 20
Haha, yeah that would be perty funny to do to someone.
Old 07/27/2008, 15:28   #4

*True frieds*
indeed.
Old 07/27/2008, 16:20   #5

Make a Fat man Moan when a DB Drops LOL CLassic. Thanks for the Idea gonna sabotage my bro.