Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 06:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[REQUEST]GuildDirector NPC

Discussion on [REQUEST]GuildDirector NPC within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question [REQUEST]GuildDirector NPC

Can someone help me get the box to pop up on the GuildDirector Can someone help me out? xD

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[REQUEST] speak freakin english -_- florensi hack [REQUEST]
01/22/2010 - Florensia - 1 Replies
any florensia hacks?
[Help] CoEmu v2 GuildDirector
10/11/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 6 Replies
Well, I've looked all over... I tried to make this NPC on my own but I'm still a novice at C#. This is as far as I got on my own. I'm trying to make the Create Guild function... #region GuildDirector case 10003: { if (LinkBack == 0) { Text("Greetings! I am the guild director, in charge of administrating and managing guilds. What business do you have with me?", CSocket);
[npc help]GuildDirector code and Guild war ??help
08/06/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
GuildDirector code and Guild war ??help :confused:
[Help]Can't get GuildDirector to work
09/22/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 5 Replies
Source Base: LOTF Source Version: TCWNN v1.0 First off let me start by saying I have tried to the best of my (very noobish) abilities to get the GD to work. I have fixed the values in the dialogues so that they are directing to the proper replies of the choices. At first I was under the impression that I was able to edit the source using solely Notepad, which seemed to be able to read the .cs files fine. I was even convinced that my change to the DB Drop Rates was working. But I was then...