Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

i need itemtype.dat editor/hack!

Discussion on i need itemtype.dat editor/hack! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
i need itemtype.dat editor/hack!

can someone just link me to hack tool which can edit and create the itemtype.dat?? TQ~
Old 07/25/2008, 02:13   #2

google hex editor
Old 07/26/2008, 11:46   #3

hex editor useless for itemtype.dat ...

Similar Threads Similar Threads
itemtype.dat editor?
05/07/2011 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
anyone have an itemtype.dat editor... and not the one recently posted in the hacks, cuz that one is outdated and doesn't work.
Itemtype RAW Editor
11/30/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
Itemtype.dat RAW Editor by Bajotumn.com http://www.bajotumn.com/pictures/ItemtypeRAWEdito r-v1.0.0.1-Screenshot.png http://www.bajotumn.com/pictures/ItemtypeRAWEdito r-v1.0.0.1-PopulatedList-Screenshot.png I call it a RAW editor because it gives you a datagrid of values, RAW data for you to edit...have fun, And give credit where credit is due, fuckers. No need to encrypt or decrypt, uses my encryption and decryption class. YOU NEED .NET 2.0 Framework If you don't already have it punch...
[HELP]Itemtype editor
12/28/2008 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
Hey .Is there anyone who can explain to me how is this editor working???i cant learn it....
itemtype editor
03/23/2007 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 1 Replies
edit ur items dat to show the quality yourself easy to use but takes awail to get all items edited i know this is out there but hard to find so here just to make it easyer to find for all of your uses :D +1 karam if it helps you out *EDIT KEYLOGGER REMOVED bya1blaster*