Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Lotf

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lotf

I have a question in lotf source their is a login bug like when the server go's online in a minute the login freezes anyone know how to fix that?

« Script Vessel | New: Alpha Server »

Similar Threads
Help [LOTF]
09/14/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
OK this is for a LOTF SOurce and i want to know where can i start so PLayers that Are dead Other players Cant Click On them At all ! Any Help?
[help]LOTF
08/29/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 0 Replies
hi all ,Can someone give me the code to add an effect to a map example of the rain to twin city as a code example about a npc who says (hello you want to go to the forum) whether a page of internet forum appears, and how to do that if the player died in a map when he revives he will direct in twincity and how to remove it from taking pk point in a map thx all
[HELP] Compile error with LOTF(i know LOTF sucks but just help)
06/19/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 3 Replies
It says: Loaded 254 portals. Loaded 1027 NPCs. Loaded 37 mobs. Loaded 11147 items. Loaded 172 mob spawns. System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: 'minValue' cannot be greater then mxValue. Parameter name : minValue at System.Random.Next<Int32 minValue, Int32 maxValue> at COServer_Project.Mobs.SpawnAllMobs<> in C:\Documents and Settings\Admin\My Documents\COServerProject1\COServerProject\Entities.cs:line 207
Lotf
03/30/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Is tehre even away to fix login? in lotf