Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

(Request) Fire Tao Guide.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
(Request) Fire Tao Guide.

well there are many guides about character leveling warior guides archer

guides farming guides trojan guides but why not firetao guides? when u are a

fire tao it is very hard so can someone make a good guide about Fire tao

Leveling

Old 07/22/2008, 11:34   #2

hey evolution write me some comands for the source u gave me cos the comands like /item KingsKlub 7 9 7 225 13 13 dont work but /level comads works and /prof dont works too and if u can tell me how to increase drop rate of birdmans for DBs pls man ths.

Old 07/22/2008, 13:25   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Real_Slim_Shady View Post
hey evolution write me some comands for the source u gave me cos the comands like /item KingsKlub 7 9 7 225 13 13 dont work but /level comads works and /prof dont works too and if u can tell me how to increase drop rate of birdmans for DBs pls man ths.
You should talk about things like this in a relevant topic or PM him.

#on topic:

Basic fire tao guide: Buy mp potions, zap tomb bats untill 65, from there level at magic mobs:
  • Level 65-97 Alien Apes
  • Level 97-102 Senior Snake Men
  • Level 102-107 Senior Serpents
  • Level 107-117 Alien Serpents
  • Level 117-122+ Basilisks
  • Other Wine Zone (Level 121/122 mobs)
using fire circle but not forgetting to keep your fire skill up to the right level in order to learn nado :S It's the most simple class really, just takes a **** long time! Remember that any level ending in 0, 1, 5 or 6 gives both double exp and double magic exp on white named mobs, so these are very good levels to get your thunder/fire/nado skills up.

Note: Levels are from what I remember, not played in a long time so I may have some levels wrong.

Also it is fine to move ahead of the current level mobs e.g. fight Senior Serpents at level 97 if you can take the damage and get a better spawn / exp there.

« water-archer | Post here the website what u want and i Duplicate it! »