Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Can't get to log-in page

Discussion on Can't get to log-in page within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Can't get to log-in page

Ok so....

I've downloaded the latest client version 5517, downloaded the patch 5518-5536, and installed and patched it. When I click start, it comes up as the auto-patch page and it says the auto-patch failed.

3 options come up for me to click, to "retry" , "manual patch" or "bypass". When I click retry, the same error occurs and when i click bypass it just disappears.

I've tried re-installing several times, and manual patching it. I've deleted the folder manually left behind after uninstalling every time. I'm using windows XP, and i've closed both my firewall and anti-virus already. I've also gone to several posts, and none of the solutions work.

Anyone know what to do? I'd really appreciate some help.

Thank you in advance