Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Remove Heavens Blessing?

Discussion on Remove Heavens Blessing? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Remove Heavens Blessing?

Anyway to remove the heavens blessing effect, it lags me and alot of other players ty.
Old 07/16/2008, 01:32   #2

elite*gold: 0
I assume you play on Dark?

I'll look into effect removals for my upcoming KiBoX release; however, I suggest looking into the various effect editors and removers that have been released already.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Heavens blessing
05/18/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Where is the file located for this effect? Thanks.
Help on blessing?
06/11/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 3 Replies
Ok...so I have some items I wanna bless: Tao Cap, Spear, Tao Robe, South of Cloud, Mirac Gourd Here are my questions: If I reborn my water at 111,112,113,etc; is it random? (Site says if the Water RBs at 110; only weapons/boot will have blessed) If it is random, does it include the garment/talisman?
Proof: Offline TG = Heavens Blessing
09/21/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
Well, after being a little board and finding myself looking thru the conquer files I found something interesting... In the StrRes.ini file in the ini folder in the conquer directory theres a wonderful little line that the messages are pulled from: "11001=OfflineTG is only available for the player with God'sBlessing." So yes this is another way TQ pushes thru an update that requires DB's Heavens blessing = $$ in game or CP's = DB's = Money in TQ's pocket
SV and Heavens blessing
08/25/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
Anyone know how to make it auto-rev with heavens blessing on SV? Thanks