Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 07:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Project Evolution Is Searching Test!

Old   #16

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by #EvolutioN View Post
identicle to the conorth source lol, If you "supposedly" recoded it then why does it still contain all 200+ of the conorth bugs ?? I see nothing recoded/added at all that isn't in the default src it is the standard buggy as hell lotf/conorth source with nothing changed at all,And i can prove it is same source 100% lol Why do so many people put up lotf and lie and say they coded it or recoded it..You simply hosed the lotto and other things to later re enable them and say " look i coded this in" and whatever else you say doesn't work because you supposedly haven't coded it yet lol The code is there you intentionally disabled things so you can later take credit for coding something that all you have to do is re enable.Which i can also prove 100%.

Maybe you need your server hacked again before you admit your a liar using lotf/conorth complete source and sayin you recoded it when you didn't recode anything infact you uncoded things on purpose

FYI : And i highly doubt since the source IS full lotf/conorth that you fixed the server problem you just haven't had a big enough load yet on it to make your server crash, say you fixed it when 30-40+ people are on it stable for few hours without it taking a dump first.

Next time don't lie to everyone and say you recoded most of tanels source when you didn't i hate liars

Old   #17

elite*gold: 0
5017 o.O
i play it with 5013 lawl

Old   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
identicle to the conorth source lol, If you "supposedly" recoded it then why does it still contain all 200+ of the conorth bugs ?? I see nothing recoded/added at all that isn't in the default src it is the standard buggy as hell lotf/conorth source with nothing changed at all,And i can prove it is same source 100% lol Why do so many people put up lotf and lie and say they coded it or recoded it..You simply hosed the lotto and other things to later re enable them and say " look i coded this in" and whatever else you say doesn't work because you supposedly haven't coded it yet lol The code is there you intentionally disabled things so you can later take credit for coding something that all you have to do is re enable.Which i can also prove 100%.

Maybe you need your server hacked again before you admit your a liar using lotf/conorth complete source and sayin you recoded it when you didn't recode anything infact you uncoded things on purpose

FYI : And i highly doubt since the source IS full lotf/conorth that you fixed the server problem you just haven't had a big enough load yet on it to make your server crash, say you fixed it when 30-40+ people are on it stable for few hours without it taking a dump first.

Next time don't lie to everyone and say you recoded most of tanels source when you didn't i hate liars
ohh shutup noob you always flame on the forums and we recoded it and dont say we didnt fix the frozen console bug cuz we fixed it you can ask all testers and we dont have everything that conorth have we are not so far that is why its beta it doesnt have everything yet that conorth have and how can u prove it that it is still the same you are just a retarted noob
Old   #19

hmm Down at moment,we need a Tool wich shows us if the server is Off or On

maybe u can get one

Old   #20

EvolutioN hey bro its server online for i cant log in
Old   #21

Well i have put a text with Server Status: on the preview website and on this topic ^^
Old   #22

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by #EvolutioN View Post
ohh shutup noob you always flame on the forums and we recoded it and dont say we didnt fix the frozen console bug cuz we fixed it you can ask all testers and we dont have everything that conorth have we are not so far that is why its beta it doesnt have everything yet that conorth have and how can u prove it that it is still the same you are just a retarted noob
lol for 1 because you told people that it is a "private" unleaked conorth/lotf source.

and for 2 because i can crash/delete your fkin database/server again like i did yesterday because any coder with any experience that claims they have recoded something would have removed the vulnerabilities in the base source first thing which you didn't because your a noob thus your database went bye bye by me and your server went bye bye till you restarted it LMAO, That is how i know it is unedited/unrecoded lotf source because otherwise you claiming you recoded it would have removed the malicious code out if it but instead i can crash your server and del your db everytime i login lol

and for 3 i know your testers and been on your server and your server has never reached even close to the threshhold of crashing the lotf source /conorth your running because there isn't enough people on it to become unstable yet, Like i said tell me it's fixed when you have aprox 40 or more people on it and it dies gradually And freezing console is least of your worries that isn't even the main problem with the source as you will soon find out.

So now who's the noob again ya little twit ?? I only flame kiddies like you that come to epvp actin like a coder to look cool when your full of crap lying like a dog claiming to have recoded something that you didn't reminds me of lightbringer and LOLdog claiming they coded there's too and they were just running conorth source too and found they had no idea how to add anything or fix anything in it, If even the slightest bit of it was recoded that matters anyway i wouldn't be able to crash your entire db and server but i can because you can't even find the dirty code in it and remove it.

Evolution = FTL nuff said
Old   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
lol for 1 because you told people that it is a "private" unleaked conorth/lotf source.

and for 2 because i can crash/delete your fkin database/server again like i did yesterday because any coder with any experience that claims they have recoded something would have removed the vulnerabilities in the base source first thing which you didn't because your a noob thus your database went bye bye by me and your server went bye bye till you restarted it LMAO, That is how i know it is unedited/unrecoded lotf source because otherwise you claiming you recoded it would have removed the malicious code out if it but instead i can crash your server and del your db everytime i login lol

and for 3 i know your testers and been on your server and your server has never reached even close to the threshhold of crashing the lotf source /conorth your running because there isn't enough people on it to become unstable yet, Like i said tell me it's fixed when you have aprox 40 or more people on it and it dies gradually And freezing console is least of your worries that isn't even the main problem with the source as you will soon find out.

So now who's the noob again ya little twit ?? I only flame kiddies like you that come to epvp actin like a coder to look cool when your full of crap lying like a dog claiming to have recoded something that you didn't reminds me of lightbringer and LOLdog claiming they coded there's too and they were just running conorth source too and found they had no idea how to add anything or fix anything in it, If even the slightest bit of it was recoded that matters anyway i wouldn't be able to crash your entire db and server but i can because you can't even find the dirty code in it and remove it.

Evolution = FTL nuff said
crashed my database? and why are u always tells a life story and dont talk on this topic again cuz u are the only person that complains about the server

and dont say that is is gonna crash after 40 people cuz that isnt true cuz on conorth it already crash after 10 people and not on my server and i can prove that we recoded it cuz we dont have yet everything in it and that is why it is a BETA TEST server
Old   #24

can you make a hamachi for we can cheat with gms if we need helps and we can see who are online or offline
Old   #25

Tweak r u bored?

if u r that smart go and help isp with the server, nuff said?

kthxby

Evolution, yea true but u cant change it every shut down or so ;o

so make a tool xD
Old   #26

Got server a problem or why are it offline ??
Old   #27

I cant login to the sever too... wat the problem????
Old   #28

Old   #29

oic... thx. i try some other times
Old   #30

EvolutioN can you tell here if server are back online Thx