Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

few effect remover?

Discussion on few effect remover? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
few effect remover?

i wasnt playing conquer for about 1 year now, but now im back for guild wars... but there are so many effects that sucks up my fps, and sometimes i missclick... so i was wondering if there is a guide on what should i delete or modify in CO for getting SDG/ SPG/ STG and all the gem effects off, and also to remove the nobility,and blessing titles that pop up all the time when they get into your screen... so im not asking for a full effect remover, just for something that removes the most anoying effects in GW
Old 07/12/2008, 22:37   #2

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
Mine only got the skills
Old 07/14/2008, 16:05   #3

elite*gold: 0
CoErr is what i use

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Flower Effect Remover
04/21/2020 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 18 Replies
Hey Guys, Ive just made a flower effects removal program. This will remove all the flower effects in Conquer which in-turn can stop the frustration of the fullscreen flowers spamming your screen endlessly. This was made due to @Request by users in this thread: http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/co2-main-discussi ons-questions/198513-no-more-flower-spam.html#post 1749411 NOTE:
low hp effect remover
06/15/2009 - CO2 Programming - 2 Replies
any1 know how to remove the low lvl red effect? it is really anoying. thanks in advantage.:p
[Tool] Effect Remover.
05/17/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 21 Replies
Effect Remover. What it does: Removes all players, NPC's from your screen with the click of a button. Simple right? Does show your own super gem effects, but still might come in handy for some. For example in TG :) Any questions, feel free to ask them.
effect remover in tg attacking stack nt moving
02/24/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
any1 knows a effect remover in tg that attacking stack but ur nt moving just like cotobo but cotobo doesnt work anymore so i need some help on this?
Speed/Zoom hack & effect remover for 5006??
12/18/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 4 Replies
hi there all, is there any new speed/zoom hack and effect remover for the new version 5006? cospeed and a1blaster effect remover no longer can use now.