Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 02:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How about we try and stay one step ahead

Discussion on How about we try and stay one step ahead within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
How about we try and stay one step ahead

Hi guys, well as we all know chinese co get releases wayyy sooner than us servers and some people already do this, if anyone can read chinese and can translate for us we could try and observe the chinese servers to look at future patches and potential profits, im sure most of us missed out when +8s were cheap from lotto before 2 socking etc and them boom prices increased, if we could predict or have an idea of what was to come we could stock up on items etc to prepare and even gain from future patches.

any ideas welcome

i know they try and do this on the co forum but its rare its updated etc im talking about a constant update on all chinese patches and whats implemented along with an overview of how their general server economy reacts to give us all a heads up

* if this needs reposting somewhere else please advise me id like it to be viewed by as many epvp users as possible as im not sure how many can read chinese
Old 07/09/2008, 01:55   #2

posting it publicly even on a hacking site would make it widely known and thus causing it to be pointless because everybody stocked up on the same item.
Old 07/09/2008, 01:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSman2 View Post
posting it publicly even on a hacking site would make it widely known and thus causing it to be pointless because everybody stocked up on the same item.
hardly, its not as if everyone comes here and maybe anyone with over 100 posts could view / contribute to the thread to help it remain somewhat of a secret, its already publicly available on the co forum when they can be assed updateing the chinese co thread but they never do and in sketchy detail, the post count is just an idea to keep noobs and leechers away maybe even higher idk, your ideas please
Old 07/09/2008, 02:00   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSman2 View Post
Exactly right...

I like the fact that he's trying to help out, but there's also the fact that stuff added to the chinese version may take weeks/months/years to make it into the game (hateful tokens )
Old 07/09/2008, 02:14   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpsite01 View Post
Exactly right...

I like the fact that he's trying to help out, but there's also the fact that stuff added to the chinese version may take weeks/months/years to make it into the game (hateful tokens )
i totally understand what he is saying about the publicity of it all which is why maybe we should make it more exclusive <<-- ideas on how please. I for one would love to know what hateful tokens give as a reward ... which is exactly what this thread is about why dont we find out. Id like a mod to look at this and see if he can find a suitable way to exclude general leeching from the thread and if we can start something
Old 07/09/2008, 08:24   #6

there was a way...

i forgot...

but this is a great idea, like when lotto came out, my friend told me about it, so i bought as many dbs as i could, at 3.5mil, ( i bought 100) and BAM!!! when the prices went to like 50mil+ i sold them all... i feel happy!!

so its stuff like that we should share, and keep leeching on the low...
Old 07/09/2008, 18:57   #7

anymods wanna put this somewhere we can organise something
Old 07/10/2008, 02:37   #8

I like this idea =D
Old 07/10/2008, 03:57   #9

There will in the next few hours be a guide to makeing chinese co accounts in the guide sub-forum to anyone who wants to help with this.
Old 07/10/2008, 05:33   #10

I know what to do!

translate.google.com.
Old 07/10/2008, 06:03   #11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exqui View Post
I know what to do!

translate.google.com.
yeah and i also suppose u have chinese id numbers lieing around next to ur pc and can translate the webpages and words google cnt ...
Old 07/10/2008, 07:28   #12

For quick reference..

Old 07/10/2008, 08:31   #13

Making an account isn't that hard, the only thing that is a little tricky is finding one of those Chinese ID numbers. But at least one can be found here on ePVP.

I had a bigger problem with the client though, it crashed with a C++ runtime error. Anyone else having this?
Old 07/10/2008, 10:07   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalan_Jalan View Post
Making an account isn't that hard, the only thing that is a little tricky is finding one of those Chinese ID numbers. But at least one can be found here on ePVP.

I had a bigger problem with the client though, it crashed with a C++ runtime error. Anyone else having this?
yes i am, im working on it, ive had older clients working on this pc so i guess ill just have to be persistant, ill let you all know when i have a working client.