Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Names Of Lords

Discussion on Names Of Lords within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Names Of Lords

Edit: Don't Worry, Figured it out. Close please.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[ADV]Lords Co,the new generation
05/30/2010 - CO2 PServer Archive - 3 Replies
Website : Lords Co Version: 5166 Type of Server : Leveling Rates : Medium Features : All conquer features,guild war,flame lit,all! Special : Steed Race,Pk turnament,1 vs 1 FB/SS, Free (bound) items,free cps everyday(not too much) Our link back its on the "Thanks For" page We are recruiting staff,if you have an aplication,send it to [email protected]
Lords Online
01/15/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
Lords Online - Free to Play Browser based strategy online game. Lords Online is a browser based strategy game. there is no client. its all in your browser. at the moment its in the closed beta stage. and there are still plenty of bugs. im trying to find an exploit or a hack for something usefull. im not sure if everything that is usefull is server sided. so i need help to try and find exploits or hacks for this game. you can get a CB key hereMMORPG.com - Your Headquarters for Online...
[Names] All Server Names! Recommended Servers Are Marked!
02/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 36 Replies
Hey i saw Many server that are using the same names xD its funny so here is a list to help u out. Later I Will Make A List With Avaible Names And I Will Put In The (Already In Use) Names What Server Is Dead And What Server Is Alive! THE BLUE SERVERS ARE RECOMMENDED! First 1-146 Names That Are In Use! CoEmu PorousCO CoUnleashed TCWNN
mer lords
08/03/2006 - Off Topic - 2 Replies
check out this for a game http://www.mercenarylords.com/
change color of item names or guild names?
05/07/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
How can i change the color of the item names or guild names? -- they are both yellow and screw up my bot... so i cant be in a guild to us my bot and pick up items.