Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:34

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

UltiCo is searching Coders.

Discussion on UltiCo is searching Coders. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow UltiCo is searching Coders.

DO U WANT TO CODE FOR ULTICO? THEN GO TO OUR FORUM AND SIGN UP IN THE SEARCHING CODERS TOPIC!
Old 06/28/2008, 03:00   #2

elite*gold: 0
Lol he asked me to code reborn through teamviewer because he was too scared of me stealing the source, i lol'd
Old 06/28/2008, 04:12   #3

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottdavey View Post
Lol he asked me to code reborn through teamviewer because he was too scared of me stealing the source, i lol'd

lmao why ?? Cus he's affraid the source he allready stole will get stolen from him ?? he stole it anyway he's trying to run conorth source and acting like he made it but doesn't know c++,C# or even sql to code himself out of a wet paper bag with instructions inside that's why he's askin for coders because he's a total incompetent noob just like lightbrigher.

Infact it wouldn't surprise me if they weren't the same stupid person he has so many accounts registered here...He has the source but doesn't know a thing about how to do anything with it other then load it on a server if he can even do that lol

ROFLCOPTER @ teamviewer

there affraid that anyone that does help will do the same thing they did which is STEAL IT! they will never get a server going it will fail lol because there idiots that can't code for 1 and for 2 anyone that can they can't trust out of paranoia because they stole it in the first place.

CoUltimate FTL
Old 06/28/2008, 10:53   #4

elite*gold: 111
/agree

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[searching Coders] Conquer (LOTF)
07/25/2009 - Private Server - 4 Replies
Hello its joie;) im searching some coders to Conquer Online 5016 patch;)? The server is based on LOTF(Land of the forgotten source) and im wondering if some1 wanna help me on the project of making a new server that is working 100%;)? this is the working points The none working is
PvP Server Is Coming, Im Searching For Coders!
09/05/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
hey some people have seen my thread that I was searching for a team, and i got a team, Im an average coder and many people have added me on msn ;) I have found a good Internet site stylist, quest idea man, name maker for the server/quests/events and an video maker, but now im only still searching for coders, probable the server will be made on pvp because we cant find a good lvling source to code at. if you want to be a coder in this server (CO Advanced) read then further, if you do not want...
Searching For C# Coders For A New Team!
08/24/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 19 Replies
FULL
Hacks for UltiCo Online! www.ultico.mfbiz.com
07/02/2008 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 3 Replies
this are the hacks for ultico online i dont make a movie or something cuz then the gm from ultico can see my name and he will ban me. MULTICLIENT: CREDITS GO TO prog4amer! Lix.in - Linkprotection SPEED/ZOOM HACK: CREDITS GO TO Fujiy! Felipe Fujiy Pessoto: Speed+Zoom Hack 1.31 for Conquer 5028 (MultiClient) MEMORY TOOL: CREDITS GO TO Fujiy! Felipe Fujiy Pessoto: ConquerMemory Tool 3.2d for Conquer 5028 (MultiClient)
[Request] Searching For Coders! ( Almost Everything Done)
06/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 18 Replies
Hey ^^ , Im searching for some C# Coders that can help me with finnish my new source i have failed in my conquer 2.0 client source cuz i didnt want to add npcs to much work srry people ^^ but this is what i have already coded on my qonquer client it was my old project that i wanna start again. And i have already a website ^^ CoShwin Online V2.0 - Powered by CO.CC List From What We Have Coded: - All Monsters In All Citys Are Working - Xp Rate 20 - Xp Skill Rate 20 - Xp Magic Skill Rate...