Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!!!UltiCo New And Good Private Server!!!

Discussion on !!!UltiCo New And Good Private Server!!! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 07/02/2008, 11:40   #31

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrainlessX View Post

it is only today offline cuz they are adding reborn 1 reborn 2 reborn 3 reborn 4 and reborn 5 with different effects

and its not a little servers its already big for week 2 i think many players are on it

lol there not adding diddly squate that isn't allready in the source.

I love watchin loldog act like a programmer posting things like...

*added
*fixed

lmao like he coded it in or something when there allready in the source just not loaded.

Arena is allready there ya just need a npc or portal to go into it LMAO what a idiot...Next he will say *added Jail!!! Just like he said *added GW!!* when it was allready there too lol

And rebirths is in it also, brainless you fit your name perfectly folllowin around these losers but again i see you posting everything in bold which lightbringer always does so your probably the same idiot on yet again another account.

There is some MAJOR code bugs in the source that took me a a week or more to completely recode and fix properly and i'm going to laugh when you morons run into these bad bugs with no clue how to fix any of them since not a 1 in the lot of ya know c# lmao especially the attacking people from anywhere bug where you can kill people not even around you..Lets see you guys fix that as soon as players figure out how to do it and the desync issues with the trojans walking/running without jumping and items on the ground getting bugged and out of sync when you try and pick them up...and the refresh rate of things not displayin right away on your screen until ya jump away and come back to see the changes.

I can list right now at least 50 major bugs i see in your server that you will never have a clue how to fix lol like i said UltiCO(stolen source) = fail :rolls eyes: And players will get tired of all the bugs they find that you cannot remedy and leave, right now it is just something new to flock to like any new private leveling server for co until they find out all the problems your server has and you not able to fix any of them lol Ya shoulda waited till the source was fixed up properly before ya stole it Too bad for you eh ?
Old 07/02/2008, 20:14   #32

elite*gold: 0
Shittest server... i've played.. i'll rather re-join the real co.. and pwn some egypts.. than play this ****** server