Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 15:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Mouse right click macro clicker

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Mouse right click macro clicker

Ok, I have looked around, and I found some famed-to-be awesome clickers... but I'm finding them too complicated...

I have an archer, and I'm looking for something that I could use in lab1.

What I'm looking for is something, that, by running this program, clicking right click will cause a soft-right click every 100ms, until I click right click again.

This saves me time from continuously right clicking for those pesky Slingers in the archer spawn. I have tried other mouse macros, with certain on-off features, but most of them will fix your mouse at a certain location, rather than just keeping right-button-down, right-button-up, messing up a lot of things, and get me killed about 80% of the time.

I don't know if I'm asking too much, in my humble way of thinking, it seems it's less work, since you don't need to continuously reset the mouse pointer at a certain location, but I could be wrong. And it doesn't necessarily need to be the right click for the on/off toggle... anything could do, as long as it actually works when I have Conquer online selected >.<

Umm... something tells me this will be flamed xD I guess I gave it a shot

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2008, 12:23   #2

So uhh... no such thingy? Or just any aimbot helpful for archers that uses scatter or something?

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2008, 12:45   #3

I'll make one- wait 5 mins...

EDIT:
Ok here it is. A right clicker. It waits 5 seconds before starting so after you run the program you have 5 seconds to open CO. The ESCAPE key stops it and the END key does. Any questions? POST HERE. (Thanks welcomed)
Attached Files
File Type: zip Right Clicker.zip (209.4 KB, 691 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2008, 16:20   #4

i use the archer.exe by evanxxxm. u can search "tailer-made tools".
it works well for scatter and arrow reloads. also has a dc timer and autopot if desired. it's not dependent on mouse location. however it will target anything that is not a char, i.e. it will target guards, npcs. But it works well, and does what i need it to.

Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2008, 18:35   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by hok30 View Post
I'll make one- wait 5 mins...

EDIT:
Ok here it is. A right clicker. It waits 5 seconds before starting so after you run the program you have 5 seconds to open CO. The ESCAPE key stops it and the END key does. Any questions? POST HERE. (Thanks welcomed)
5 minutes... I saw something bad coming.

Basically... after virus scanning and accepting that it's clean... I started it... so yeh... I didn't expect any prompt windows that tells you: Click this OK button, then quickly go to your CO window within 5 seconds... It just... started! Luckily, I was on my CO window... unluckily, I didn't notice it started. On CO... it totally didn't do anything. Right click wasn't working when I was on CO.

So I went out of the window, just to see why it wasn't working... right clicks came up everywhere, I couldn't close anything, more and more files opened, I tried ending process with taskmanager, but I could not, since different process were being chosen, I put laptop to sleep, I remember ESC ends it... too bad it didn't >.> it kept right clicking, END doesn't do anything either...

Worst 10 minutes of my life on a computer. I appreciate the fact you tried, but sheesh man... that was counter-productive >.<

I have created a couple of briefcases and txts in all that hassle hehe. When making a program, make sure it's not completely iterative, and that the commands to break it work. I had to force shutdown my laptop and restart it.

And once again, CO wasn't effected by it... those TQ bastards made something weird on that game >.>
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2008, 22:43   #6

Hey, you said simple . It worked on mine for some reason though.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/18/2008, 22:53   #7

Yeh, it worked everywhere except on CO... I'm kinda ******... I mean, you did a good job, it should have worked... but external progs don't seem to work on CO >.>
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2008, 00:04   #8

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,063
External Programs do work on CO. Its probably your fault that it didnt work.

Hiyoal
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2008, 00:21   #9

Ooh, put your sword away. I wasn't blaming anyone from here, except my vista... thing is... I figured it out...

Run As Administrator

Brings back memories huh?
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2008, 06:41   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonehwolf View Post
Ok, I have looked around, and I found some famed-to-be awesome clickers... but I'm finding them too complicated...

I have an archer, and I'm looking for something that I could use in lab1.

What I'm looking for is something, that, by running this program, clicking right click will cause a soft-right click every 100ms, until I click right click again.

This saves me time from continuously right clicking for those pesky Slingers in the archer spawn. I have tried other mouse macros, with certain on-off features, but most of them will fix your mouse at a certain location, rather than just keeping right-button-down, right-button-up, messing up a lot of things, and get me killed about 80% of the time.

I don't know if I'm asking too much, in my humble way of thinking, it seems it's less work, since you don't need to continuously reset the mouse pointer at a certain location, but I could be wrong. And it doesn't necessarily need to be the right click for the on/off toggle... anything could do, as long as it actually works when I have Conquer online selected >.<

Umm... something tells me this will be flamed xD I guess I gave it a shot
Use "Conquer Clicky" it does exactly what you want. Search for it on the forum. I love it.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/19/2008, 12:26   #11

what CONights said ... conquer clicky is the ticket
Old 06/19/2008, 15:48   #12

Tried it....

LOVED IT

« NadoBot? | Patch 5028 »