Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

username

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
username

is their any way to retrieve all the usernames you have used to play chars on conquer?

Old 06/16/2008, 16:18   #2

elite*gold: 111
email tq
or if u have the email it had just go to retrive password on the co2 page

Old 06/16/2008, 19:24   #3

elite*gold: 0
yeah but the problem is its bin awhile since i played CO and i dont remember my usernames for my chars, and i was hoping it was saves somewere on my comp or in some kind of record of all the usernames ive enterd into the game
Old 06/17/2008, 00:28   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198
Quote:
Originally Posted by vanhulk View Post
yeah but the problem is its bin awhile since i played CO and i dont remember my usernames for my chars, and i was hoping it was saves somewere on my comp or in some kind of record of all the usernames ive enterd into the game
There's a way to find your CHARACTER NAME (not sure if it's useful, but some people have the same character name as their Login ID or something similar(like Login ID = MichaelBlueberry12345, Char Name = MichaelBlue, well, what do I know))

Just go in to your CO directory -> log -> your server name
There's probably a lot of folders, just check them all out. Look for the "Setup.ini" files.

The first line in the Setup.ini file is ["YourCharName"Record].

« SERVERS | T>130 fire 2nd rb with items for archer »