Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 11:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling reborns. got like 5

Discussion on Selling reborns. got like 5 within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling reborns. got like 5

Selling some reborns.. here are types..

only got about 5 so hurry up!

all reborn from water.. got a bunch.. just request ill see if i ahve..

selling for cheap prices.. just pm me offers or post here. mainly looking for co accounts especially on lightning.

ALL ACCOUNTS ARE ON NATURE>SUNSHINE.
Old 06/07/2008, 23:08   #2

elite*gold: 0
Please put these in the Black Market!

Similar Threads Similar Threads
B > Reborns !!!
02/25/2010 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Buying 3 RBs, Water - > Warrior Water - > Archer Water - > Trojan Preferred on servers liberty / prosperity but has to be on ONE server (not 1 rb on liberty and 2 on prosperity or anything like that)
Need Help with pkt/pet reborns....
02/02/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 0 Replies
1. My Pkt dont let you claim prize at the end. and it says Change Map is Over 2. My Pets says they can be composed 9999 times and it says 2700 in cq_grade so i thought it was in the client some were but i couldent find it so i hope somebody knows. My Email: [email protected] Ty to all that do help
Selling Reborns On Lightning Server
05/15/2008 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 3 Replies
c
HOW TO GET ALL REBORNS OUT OF BOT JAIL!!!*WORKS*
11/18/2006 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 15 Replies
ok first of all, if your character is a reborn, and you want out of bot jail, get a noob account into jail, then, download the file to make your guard auto attack blue names, you can search it, then on ur noob attack the gaurd, so ur gaurd will auto attack it, then revive it , come back, keep doing it over and over til u get 100 pks, then go to gaurd attack it, and ital send u to jail, there u go , bata bing, bata boom
Reborns.
11/18/2005 - Conquer Online 2 - 13 Replies
Firstly, i would like to question this weird idea i had. When i reborn right, there would be a message asking me for what super gems i want. Is it possible to "reverse" that process and that keep getting super gems @.@ Perhaps getting the super gem packet from CO and keep resending them lol..Or the packet you send when you made which super gem you want