Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 23:56

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Replacing the gold icon.

Discussion on Replacing the gold icon. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Replacing the gold icon.

Greetings fellow pvpers.

As the topic states, I'm curious how to replace the gold piles icons into different images. This is mainly aimed to get my bot to work, as most of the submitted ones here on CO forum don't seem to work with the "Pick up gold" feature. Tried to figure it out by myself, but I fail miserably.

Any advise would be welcome.
Old 06/06/2008, 03:59   #2

elite*gold: 0
Thats a new idea. Root around your CO folder and I'll bet you'll find something.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]how to change shopping mall icon and vip icon?
08/25/2012 - EO PServer Hosting - 5 Replies
how to change this?http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/attachment.ph p?attachmentid=59083&stc=1&d=1282324832
itemdb replacing help plz xD
11/26/2009 - Mabinogi - 2 Replies
so ive been messing around a lot tonight with changing codes around o nthe items. mostly trying to find a loophole for getting a fireball page 10. but when i change an item into fb page 10 and try to enchant it, its an expired page xD is there a way to make a fb page 10 without it being expired before ican even enchant it? itd be nice if someone could help me find out how to make unexpired enchants and timed pages thx! :)
[HELP]replacing pets
10/03/2009 - EO PServer Hosting - 8 Replies
hello everyone, i would like to know some information, i want to replace old mounts with new ones, i and i cant remember whicxh client and db files i need to edit. would you help please? all i need to know is which files i need to change;) EDIT:NVM all the top part i found everything i need i just got another problem, i can see others riding the mount but for myself its invisible. and when i click on mount its invisible i just run faster. i guess its in armor.ini but im not sure so im...
replacing npc
05/08/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
hey does anyone know to replace the bot jail npc with the jail normal one so we can get out of bot jail O.o? :confused: