Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 21:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

**QONQUER 2.0 QUESTION**

Discussion on **QONQUER 2.0 QUESTION** within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
**QONQUER 2.0 QUESTION**

hey this is just a questions!!!!!

example: i have made a source that is the same as qonquer only then in the conquer patch 5011 so lotto and that things same as conquer but then patch 5011 am i then allowed to make the name from the server qonquer 2.0 or not?
Old 06/01/2008, 03:03   #2

why would you want to make a server named after another server..? can't you be creative ._.
Old 06/01/2008, 03:09   #3

uuhhh? did i say that i wanna do it, it was just a question xD
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/01/2008, 05:29   #4

I suppose yeah...but if u intent to do it u should think about other pll reaction m8.
And-I tested your guide is great,although i would say if u could fresh up the source alil bit-
what u say?
Old 06/01/2008, 13:20   #5

Actually delete your post. Don't say DELETED.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[QUESTION]qonquer client ?? where is it
09/12/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
hi hi ,, i have looked at the guides to make a private server but the link for the client is dead... can someone give me another link or the file??? pleasee
[Qonquer Question] Where to download the client?
04/15/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 7 Replies
Hey, i have been offline a lot on epvp because my computer got stoled and i needed to buy a new one and then we got moved to a new city so i had to wait for a new internet connection xD but back to topic, my question is where the h*ck can i download the freakin qonquer 2 client xD i appreciate some help and ofcourse i give you a "thankie" :p
qonquer COW
06/20/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 6 Replies
Where can I dl qonquer and cow? I searched, did not find anythingtext2schild.php?smilienummer=1&text=Se arch nub' border='0' alt='Search nub' />
Qonquer
11/03/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 1 Replies
Can someone give me the direct website to download the Qonquer patch?
qonquer
11/01/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
hello all. I am a noob at this forum. I have not used it much. All i know is If anyone can help me, it is here. I dont want to be someone who just takes takes takes so im going to Post stuff i found out. I have heard of this server called qonquer and i was just wondering how do i get it? Where do i get it? and can i still get it? please help me