Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Client Freeze Problem

Discussion on Conquer Client Freeze Problem within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Client Freeze Problem

When i play conquer, the client freezes for about a second or two, i do not know if it freezes randomly or in intervals but it is getting annoying, it gets me killed It freezes and then resumes play, freezes and resumes play, etc..

do any of you have any help i can have? thank you!
Old 05/12/2008, 00:18   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rishnak View Post
When i play conquer, the client freezes for about a second or two, i do not know if it freezes randomly or in intervals but it is getting annoying, it gets me killed It freezes and then resumes play, freezes and resumes play, etc..

do any of you have any help i can have? thank you!
Your cpu is ****.
Old 05/12/2008, 00:32   #3

this started after the new patches...
Old 05/12/2008, 07:08   #4

well it isn't the game its probally your computer defrag your computer, clean the diskdrive, and you should scan your computer every 1-2 weeks it might be viruses or spyware. generally this is not the site for fixing computer performance but if your computer is really old like ancient old garage sale it for a new computer if your computer is dirty clean it. Well its not the game but the system you're using.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
US Shaiya EP5 no GG/multi client, anti freeze game.exe
07/23/2012 - Shaiya - 80 Replies
UPDATED 10/23/2010 US server tested, EP5.2, no gg, multi client, antifreeze, name patch, climb anywhere, market anywhere, chat filter, tested on windows 7 64bit New update <11/11/2010{version 5.2.2.3}> credits go to lilprohecker for his patcher for the antifreeze, and the rest goes to the ollybg tut's happy gaming to download >>>>> http://360hacking.webs.com/apps/auth/login?why=pw& amp;try=1&wp=1&next=WEBPROTECT-shiaya.htm Shiaya - xbox 360 for your intertainment
5165 Login freeze problem
07/29/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
Ok, i set up a 5165 server, and i am having a login freeze no matter what comp i try to log in from. Before all the questions start. It is set up right. I know how, done it a million times. config and all the normal causes are right, checked them several times. The log in freeze happens wither i am using a new account or one of the sources already made accounts. there are a few exceptions in my server. Here is the debug for it. Starting to load DMaps. Loading 1000 :...
(question:) deep freeze problem sa gameguard patch.
10/06/2009 - Soldier Front Philippines - 5 Replies
i have a comp shop date kse antivirus ang gamit ko now i switch to deepfreeze to avoid problem sa paggamit ng pc. tanong ko lng kung pwede ko png magawan ng praan ung game guard kse laging ngpapaptch everylog in sa sf. pero kpag nk boot thawed nmn wlang patch paano kya un. talga bng ganun kpag nkadeepfreeze ka. O.T myron din ako sa grand chase n game patch din ang game guard mas marami kya matagal paano kya un?? TNX IN ADVANCE.
sv problem with vista co freeze pls help
01/10/2009 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
hi i have windows vista and i run my sv as admin and my co but when im in conquer and i press f11 my conquer freezes i get a msg saying conquer online has stopped working what do i do please help me i tried reinstalling conquer as well still same thing