Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any tools that allow us to jump gate/wall like CID Proxy?

Discussion on Any tools that allow us to jump gate/wall like CID Proxy? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Any tools that allow us to jump gate/wall like CID Proxy?

Title speaks it all....
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2008, 08:54   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,198

This little tool used to do the job pretty well. Not sure if it still works, worth giving it a try though
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/08/2008, 11:59   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmHawtness View Post

This little tool used to do the job pretty well. Not sure if it still works, worth giving it a try though

thanks... i came across this as well, but was thinking if there are any program that really works... anyway, will try it out...
Old 05/08/2008, 13:05   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
KikinBox is definitely the way to go

Hiyoal
Old 05/08/2008, 17:56   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
There are many programs that will jump gate, its simple to do manually also though, use a speed hack or other form to raise your ping (such as mashing various action hotkeys over and over etc)

then run towards gate quickly, jump it before the gate part shows up and disconnect in air, its very simple to do.

That being said, why does everyone on here feel the need to **** up the only fun part of the game? Pvp is the only thing that takes the slightest amount of skill and provides the slightest amount of fun... Why would you guys all want to **** it up? I'm fine with any hack/bot/cheat for anything but ruining pvp is just annoying for everyone involved (aka speedhacking in pvp, teleport melee'ing, aimbotting etc)
Old 05/09/2008, 10:22   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
There are many programs that will jump gate, its simple to do manually also though, use a speed hack or other form to raise your ping (such as mashing various action hotkeys over and over etc)

then run towards gate quickly, jump it before the gate part shows up and disconnect in air, its very simple to do.

That being said, why does everyone on here feel the need to **** up the only fun part of the game? Pvp is the only thing that takes the slightest amount of skill and provides the slightest amount of fun... Why would you guys all want to **** it up? I'm fine with any hack/bot/cheat for anything but ruining pvp is just annoying for everyone involved (aka speedhacking in pvp, teleport melee'ing, aimbotting etc)

Thank you for your advice and lesson. I think jumping off gates is not destroying PVP (but everyone has their own thoughts). The reason I am looking for this tool is because I wanna get in gate during wee hours without having to break gates (which takes a long time), I will only use it during the start or in the middle of gw not at the very last few hours where tons of players are there. And I do not see it destroying PVP in any way.

I agree with you that speed bot and aimbot is really annoying though.

Cheers and have a nice day!
Old 05/09/2008, 10:23   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
KikinBox is definitely the way to go

Hiyoal
Thanks!! will try it out.... havent got the time though...