Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 05:00

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

DB purchase help? [

Discussion on DB purchase help? [ within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
DB purchase help? [

Recently, I bought a pack of 5 DB's, and that went fine with paypal, since I did get the email with my code and redeemed it. However, today - and it's been like 1-2 days since my last purchase - when I tried to purchase again, it gave me an error saying that I'd have to wait 3 days till my next purchase. Now, I'm not a frequent buyer seeing as how I've only bought once, and planning to buy maybe one or two more times, but what I'm trying to figure out is that, is the error really supposed to be there or not? Am I really supposed to wait for 3 days before the next purchase?

Thanks in advance for the help.
Old 05/03/2008, 15:58   #2

my friend is having the same problem, we still have not found out how 2 fix
Old 05/03/2008, 16:29   #3

Wait 3 days and try it again :P
Old 05/03/2008, 16:32   #4

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
New rules says u have to been paypaler fore a half year fore getting them with once.