Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 22:18

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

I posted this over 20 hours ago in Bots & Macros!

Discussion on I posted this over 20 hours ago in Bots & Macros! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 05/01/2008, 01:56   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by leavemealone View Post
The reason your thread didn't come up was because when i went to approve it i deleted it. When posting SV it gets people wanting cracked SV and we do not tolerate cracked SV at elitepvpers.
i feel like discussing (no real objectives), if you ignore me/delete my thread or reply to me is up to you guys. No, im not arguing. Im simply discussing because i don't understand the motives behind forbidding SV/cracked SV to get handed out here.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
vDrag0n@(since when do we care about SV is a legal program or not, elitepvper does not welcome crack SV threads, and the author of SV does not like people crack it, thats why we respect their decision as a programmer ourself)
that's a pretty bad excuse since Conquer doesn't welcome hacks/file modifys either yet you don't respect their decision.

(I know im a pain in the ass but its 1:51 am in Germany and i need something to do )

edit: if you close this Topic i won't create another, do as it pleases you.
Old 05/01/2008, 02:13   #17

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
vDrag0n@
agreed, as many of u know and get frustrated why i dont make hacks or crack the client upside down in tailor-made thread
i am against it
Old 05/01/2008, 02:15   #18

That's all i wanted to hear, now im satisfied and done
Old 05/01/2008, 02:47   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
vDrag0n@
agreed, as many of u know and get frustrated why i dont make hacks or crack the client upside down in tailor-made thread
i am against it
And you make bots because you don't like opening others programs and disecting em...?
Old 05/01/2008, 02:59   #20

Received Thanks: 2,525
hok30@
i am interested in programs, not games
which means, i do open other people's works to learn from the script or ideas
and try to make something similar
(the most complicated one so far i have made is a program similar to Cheatengine that can edit/read/search memory addresses for all programs)

thats why i am not interested in having myself multi-clients, speedhack, aimbot, proxy...etc
because generally, i dont need them
Old 05/01/2008, 08:45   #21

Received Thanks: 1,066
This has all been discussed before. If it was up too me, this #thread would have been #Closed instantly and you would have gotten an #infraction.

SV is a program in which has been #Banned from posting in this section because we have already discussed and come to the decision that cracking another program is for Warez sites alone... Elitepvpers does not wish to become a Warez site.

Read all of that thread to answer your questions about SV, but as for your post...NO SV AT ALL!!!!

Hiyoal -_-
Old 05/01/2008, 18:18   #22

Just wondering- he said it was UNCRACKED, therefore doesn't go against any thing that you [Hiyoal] just said. I agree with what somone said earlier- and that it does cause I rush of leechers...
Exept for the last line which says NO SV AT ALL- Which should clear everything up...
Old 05/02/2008, 06:05   #23

Received Thanks: 1,066
@Hok, I also said to read the link. That sums up the whole argument.

SV is a program you have to buy first. Whether it is cracked or uncracked, its like giving me photoshop CS3 Extended without the serial. Its still illegal.

Hiyoal
Old 05/02/2008, 08:30   #24

Received Thanks: 8,592
Im sorry hok30, but hiyoal does argue a good point. Im going to close this thread because i deleted his thread that he posted with the SV.

#Closed
Closed Thread