Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 22:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Some Requests

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Some Requests

First i need To Know Whats Should I Do With The Petals And White Flowers I get From The Second Reb Quest

Second My Friend Tell me That He Upgrade The Lvl Of His Super Bow From Lvl 115 To 120 With Just 31 Meteors Not Db Is That Right

« CONQUER ONLINE SERVER.HELP PLEASE | AutoTalker »

Similar Threads
two requests
07/31/2009 - Dekaron - 5 Replies
Hey all, I stoped lvling my trieste characters for now, and was wondering, can anyone transfer dil from trieste to abaddon (35~40m)? (only from senior members) And could anyone help me lvl in abaddon? Its kinda boring to lvl alone XP (no1 to talk...
Few Requests
10/25/2008 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
hey all i tried to make my own job center and the npcs but i have problems with the npcs so does anyone has the full working code for the job npcs 2nd request how can u make more rbs then 2 ? like that someone can rb 3-4 or more times ? i'll...
Requests---PLEASE D:
01/26/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 1 Replies
Ok. Im getting pretty bored with the blue stuff from cyclone. I know someone has made a cyclone mod before but i didnt like it :/ It had these weird wings and it sortve ruined it. I was wondering if someone would make me a red/green cyclone which...
2 Requests
10/24/2006 - WoW Modelchange Support - 3 Replies
Also ich weiss nicht, wie genau das abläuft, aber ich möchte fragen, ob es geht, dass wenn ich meinen Char spiele und egal welches Equip Teil ich habe, jedesmal das gleiche andere angezeigt wird. Also zB bei meinem Jäger.. Wenn ich nun T0 anhab,...