Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 01:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Beware of hacking

Discussion on Beware of hacking within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
Beware of hacking

As all of u might know, tq has officially announce they are going to include the "safe" functions on the newest patch this Sunday.

so which means until Sunday, there should be hacking going on if one has download a program included hacks before. because no point for the author to hack after Sunday due to item lock and trade accounts functions, they cant even transfer or drop items...(assuming the safty functions are really working)

so if one found weird things about a certain program (suddenly act weird, or not working, or got item missing)

please inform the community as soon as possible
if u are really really worried, u can change ur password right now and wait until the newest patch implant on Sunday

Not a big deal to me since i dont use any sort of hacks
but still for those people that always try programs, please aware of the possibility
Old 04/26/2008, 02:11   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Good point Evan,
All stay alert with programs you use. To make it more secure for you, dont even download new hack programs for Conquer and dont use them at all. I would advise for you all to not open ANY hacks which you possess (even some from this website) as many people can be deceiving.

Hiyoal

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Hacking Community Beware.
05/08/2010 - Dekaron - 10 Replies
Hello.. So to save some peoples Accounts. The Not-To-Bright people.. Do not DL the file located on this Youtube page about Duping. YouTube - 2Moons - New Argate Dupe v1.12 Pretty much obvious what it contains.
Dragonica Hacking communities Hacking Methods?
07/24/2009 - Dragonica - 8 Replies
Sup Guys I'm Unzubaru and a member of MPC/(now) ElitePvpers. I was just wandering what methods you used for hacking here? I see you use the actual client for most hacks which means you ar rather advanced at ASM workings? Correct? I can also see that the possible hacks are this (with a few bugs of course): Vacuum Hack, Speed Hack, Super Jump Hack, Freeze Jump hack, No Cool-down, Teleport and i think definetly Damage Hack (Editting packets). I just wanted to know what methods are used to get...
Beware of Scam/Hacking Sites
04/23/2009 - Soldier Front - 3 Replies
wwwsfwallhack2009swebbycom pretends that they have working wallhack and ephack and you can only download if you enter you account details, this is a scam, ephack and wallhack is a front to get your account details and hack it. BEWARE of this site !!
we had hacking the longju server! [chinese hacking group]
10/10/2008 - Metin2 Private Server - 30 Replies
Hello, I see this is a realy great board and I want say you that we have the longju server files. We are a chinese hacking group from Beijing. I say this cause we search Player when they cheat. We want repair this gaps and make lot of updates. This server is coming for you in November. When you have questions then write this and I try to answer. sorry for my bad english:( xu