Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

hateful tokens

Discussion on hateful tokens within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
hateful tokens

ok i know what they are
i know what you got to do with them
i know there is not a place to turn them in at
now for the billion dollar question
when is CO going to get off their lazy *** and put the place to turn in the
hateful tokens so people can use them ??????????????????????
this is getting very stupid
they got time to change everything else but can not take time to add the parts of the game that is needed and forget about all the **** they keep putting in the game
lay off the trees and stuff
forget about the stuff thats not needed for the game and focus on what we all been telling you we need
band me i dont care but the GM and PM need to get back to the things in the game that is needed and stop adding stuff thats not needed
all they are doing now is makeing it easy for pkers to kill people because they cant jump away for so much junk on the screen like trees and rocks and stuff
you people need to learn that a game is for fun not makeing it so a new player cant lvl for pkers and junk in the way of getting away from the pkers
if you dont agree fine i dont care if you want to ban me fine i dont care its got to the point that you cant go out and do anything for pkers and junk on the game
Old 04/20/2008, 12:54   #2

ok got overboard

ok i got a little overboard with the other stuff but wherther you like it or not you know its the truth
they keep adding tress and rocks and pices of walls and junk like that but nothing for the hateful tokens or other things to help with the game just a lots of junk to make people lag more
Old 04/20/2008, 15:49   #3

imo i think its a attempt at anti-botting or just to **** people off >.>
Old 04/20/2008, 15:59   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPSman2 View Post
imo i think its a attempt at anti-botting or just to **** people off >.>
duh, thats what they live for, besides making money by selling dbs, and making even more with SV
Old 04/20/2008, 16:27   #5

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,164
U trade them fore prizes but havent got into the USA server yet.