Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

how to hunt at met zone?

Discussion on how to hunt at met zone? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how to hunt at met zone?

i kill all doves or just those which got less hitted(5 mets always)?
by the way if somebody wanna make a tutorial
Old 04/16/2008, 23:16   #2

there is one and has a map to... search for it :P
Old 04/17/2008, 03:17   #3

i have the map but i wanna know HOW to hunt there
;P
Old 04/17/2008, 05:33   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
well, in my case, i can 4hit kill fake, 40-50hit kill real(129lvl archer)
but still, i think its a waste of time doing it
because if u are only hunting for real metdove, they spawn like every 1hr
so its like 5 mets per hour....and considering ur archer need to stuck in metzone and considering u need to get a low level noob to transfer back and forth, and considering 5 mets only cost 500k.....
on the other hand if u dont care about the real metdove, u just scatter around randomly to kill fake ones, thats even worst, around 1met per 200-400kills on avg

its not something i make up
earlier when i did the "metdove zoom" dat edit in the other thread, i stay my archer there for few hours just to get 22mets at the end of the trip (15 from real, 7 from fake)

if i really want to make money, getting soul tokens are way much faster (around 10-20mins per token and each can sell 1.5kk) but then my archer again need to stuck in lab.
or
if i do the BI devil quest, i can get DB/5mets every 25mins. (with my friend 127tro, less than 15mins) good for chatting and semi-afk.
or
if i hunt birds, 5mins, at least i can 700-1000kills, chances of getting met is pretty high + got chances to get quality items. helps a little bit ur EXP and not so boring and u can get vps
Thanks
1 User