Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Does Anyone Know The CO Multiplier?

Discussion on Does Anyone Know The CO Multiplier? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Does Anyone Know The CO Multiplier?

I'm searching for the Multiplier used for encriping client side to server side. If anyone has found this yet plz share and save me the time.
Old 04/10/2008, 06:42   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucidian View Post
I'm searching for the Multiplier used for encriping client side to server side. If anyone has found this yet plz share and save me the time.
There is no multiplier.
Old 04/10/2008, 11:39   #3

what is a multiplier???
Old 04/10/2008, 17:14   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 2,525
noryx@
i am guessing multiplier is something that u duplicate items/money (in many single player games, u can find such hacks)