Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 13:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Changing the Colour of +1 items

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Changing the Colour of +1 items

As you can guess from the title, is it possible in any way to change the font colour of +1 drops or elite as such... this is just a question thats been haunting me for ages and haven't had time to ask around, so i don't need no one flaming me if its not possible i just wanna know and if it is can someone care to explain how?

Thanks very much.

Old 04/09/2008, 23:49   #2

nope COZ +1 ARE SERVER SIDED and normal items BECOME +1 at the moment you PICK THEM UP

(sry for caps but +1's are my pray)

Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2008, 23:51   #3

Haa, Okay. Guess ill just have to leave all my items on the floor XD

Thanks for tellin me all of that btw +k for you cause you love your karma
Old 04/09/2008, 23:54   #4

heh yah i had 100+ back then btw its a fuuny thing how +1 r becoming +1 coz when server create tham they r normal items (or ref or uni etc) but when u pick there is a chance that normal item can become +1... weird.. :P

#CLOSE
Closed Thread

« NEEED MOONBOX MAP READER | quick question and might be a way to get like 1 0000 dbs »