Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 03:49

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Hellp] Website Version 5375 Pls

Discussion on [Hellp] Website Version 5375 Pls within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Unhappy [Hellp] Website Version 5375 Pls

man i need one website for my server verson 5375 where is here
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
New UDOBot website&forum, also new version.
06/03/2012 - DarkOrbit - 50 Replies
Hello, Many of you guys still wanted a free of charge UDOBot that can be used without having to update the bonus box codes all the time. Now you have that possibility. Follow us at Darkorbit UDOBot Newest Website and i'm going to kepp developing for you the actual UDOBot for free, and also we don't ask for donations either. More info on the website and you can also use our forum, where you will find some more info. Cheers and good luck.
How to make a shop in 5375 version?
07/04/2011 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
Hello, how are you good friend wanted to know how to do a store as to these: http://img143.imageshack.us/img143/2833/59164628. jpg For the 5375 version! please help me!:handsdown:
[HELLP]I need hellp with NavicatforMySQL and Wamp server please hellp me
01/05/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
How to use this shits please hellp me!!! i cant connect to any new created connections in Navicat in Wamp server when i start all programs all crasshes and stop automatically