Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 10:17

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Any Mining Bots?

Discussion on Any Mining Bots? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Any Mining Bots?

I just wanted to know if anyone has any bots that auto mine until a gem is picked up then auto-log off if it has good quality.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
is there a mining speed hack for manual mining???
11/22/2012 - RF Online - 5 Replies
ive been mining +4 ores for a long time im just wondering if theres a mining speed hack for the manual mining so i can mine +4 ores fast plss reply if you have any idea thnx
Help with mining bots
02/20/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 11 Replies
I have tried a few mining bots with reconnecters lately and i have a problem. I can't find a way to make my bots start mining after reconnection. Right Click macros work but i want to use several bots at the same time. Could someone give me some advice? Maybe someone knows of a bot that sends right click commands to all the conquer windows?
mining or hunting bots?
06/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 0 Replies
ok well to start im new at this whole elite pvpers. I joined because i want a bot because my other acc got hacked and i was lvl 111 and i dont want to start all over again. I want a bot that can make me some money by getting items or gems. I have pretty much downloaded every mining and hunting bot on this. but i dont no how to set it up and use it. i also dont know how to download a rar file because it opens with internet explorer as default. so i was just wondering if anyone could give...
about mining bots
01/30/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 2 Replies
Hi guys, yesterday I logged on my miner and I saw 3 miners from enemy guild. So when I try to hit one of them, suddenly, all 3 got disconnected. I was just wondering which mine bot they use because I want to see it. Thanks all in advance!