Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 20:41

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Account Steal

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Account Steal

Hey ALL
I wanted to buy a char of someone from my server.He gave ma acc and pw and full info. All was good. I changed email to mine and changed pw. But if i want to login it says : wrong password/account. I dont know how he could change the password cuz i changed it before.Now i lost my 6 dbs and i dont have a char.
Pls help me.
... Sorry for my English

Old 04/06/2008, 16:19   #2

Hello, i know how he did it he jus reset the password with the full info and then he changed the password after that he changed the email and done ^^ if you know the full info i can help you to hack him back add my email

Old 04/07/2008, 14:12   #3

But he cant resetb password , cauze i changed it to my email and he doesnt know my e-mail adress
Old 04/07/2008, 14:30   #4

sure he can
on website there is still one bug which lets u reset password even if u changed pass and email i wonder why ppl dont use it much more lol

Old 04/07/2008, 15:48   #5

o.0

pls tell me how i can do that.... i want to try to get that acc back

« [B]Conquer Editing Help Me Pls I Pay![/B] | guys got multi client »

Similar Threads
ACCOUNT GEKLAUT , ACCOUNT STEAL
10/24/2010 - CrossFire - 27 Replies
Hi Habe 3 acc einen hab ich mal ganz ganz kurt gehackt den denn ich nicht gehackt hab wurde glaub ich geklaut als ich mich einloggen wollte kam die meldung please check ur loggin id alle anderen beiden acc funktionieren. An wenn kann ich mich da am besten wenden es war ja so gesagt mein acc und kann nicht sein das er einfach so weg ist. Bitte schnell um antworten oder gibt es eine hotline bei z8 games
may someone steal my account? plz help!!
09/19/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 10 Replies
i m noob here, thats for sure. i believe everyone has the aimbot from Qo proxy. the problem is my friend in co e-mailed me , he sent me a Qo proxy package. BUT, he changed something inside, i just started this aimbot for 3 days. when i was on login page, if i wanna use this bot, i have to go to the server under his name. like **** proxy. then i can start this bot. thing is worried me so much is if he can get my username and passwords from the login page? btw, he asked me 2 use the server.dat...
BJX steal your account
03/28/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 167 Replies
Hi all, i just gone to try this tool and made some verification, this program isn't clean, it send ur account information in an encrypt way. bjx is wpe proof so if u try to catch the trame with wpe, it modify the original ip and port to something like 0.0.0.0 try to capture ur network with an other sniffer and u'll get some first trame initialise by bjx on 205.209.152.249:177333 like this: <xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx xx...