Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 12:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Tips and Hints On Leveling Phoenix Faster

Discussion on Tips and Hints On Leveling Phoenix Faster within the CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Wink Tips and Hints On Leveling Phoenix Faster

Ok i was wondering if any one gots any Tips and Hints on Leveling Phoenix faster Other then using ND,Attackin Guild Gate,Using Moon Gems, i already kno all those lol.

Old 04/01/2008, 12:22   #2

I've yet to find a faster way, although if you use a dagger in your main hand (Trojan Only) you will hit allot faster. Other than that, to my knowledge its just the max out moon gems & go the long slog.

Old 04/01/2008, 12:48   #3

Lol that sucks, but i will try the dagger and ND together then i will attack super fast.

« Repairing gears | Great Idea!! »

Similar Threads
Quake 3 Cheats Tips Hints
08/23/2010 - Tutorials - 3 Replies
hey its Me FlameMySky:rtfm: Here are some cheats>> (with special for Elitepvpers GameMessing) CHEATS /give all > Gives all weapons (except grappling hook) and full ammo, health, and armor. /give weapons > Gives all weapons except grappling hook. /give rocket launcher > Gives you a rocket launcher /give grappling hook > Gives grappling hook /give ammo > Gives 999 of all ammo. /give rockets > Gives you a pack of rockets, re /give quad damage > Gives Quad Damage. Use again to lengthen...
Annoying Tips and Hints From Tq
08/02/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 5 Replies
anyone know a way to edit the folders and get rid of them? thei pissing me off.
a faster way to lvl phoenix
01/13/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 21 Replies
Do you wanna post a question? Then you are in the wrong category, please post your question in the Main section, thanks. i have found lvling phoinix to be the biggest drag for me! on all my acc every skill took me at least an hour to lvl besides tornado, then i went to guild gate i had my pheoinix lvl 3 in 1 week at non stop hitting guild gate! what i did was left my tro using 2 swords on guild gate non stop hiting then i lvled it up once from 3 pct in one day not knowing it i then left her...