Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 16:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

!~READ~!

Discussion on !~READ~! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation !~READ~!

I'm looking to buy a server, well basically I'm wanting for someone whose well-known, good at coding ect... I'm looking to buy a server and willing to pay aswell, I'm pretty sure it wont be a quick process and stuff but if anyone is good and looking to get paid,and be apart of a good server email me at that's my only email but i'm pretty much always on... Talk to you sooooooon
Old 06/14/2011, 23:05   #2

elite*gold: 111
As you are new here, you should read the board rules. This is not the correct section for posting private server discussions. Please refer to:

Note: A moderator will probably move this topic by tomorrow, so you don't actually have to do anything. I may also suggest that you try to search a bit with our search function, as I know there are people selling sourcecodes.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/14/2011, 23:09   #3

elite*gold: 0
sry man, yeah i'm new here ...
Closed Thread