Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 15:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Help please skins prob

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Help please skins prob

Hello, i have he oldest co patch so i updated it and i got some skins miss if any one can give me skins of:magic bottle miracoulsguard heavenscent angelical dress bluedream royaldiginty moonorchid dreaminflowrs songoftianchan southofcloud prairiwind Thank you all and most of all to the poeple who can help

p.s sorry for my english mistakes

Old 03/19/2008, 16:00   #2

easyer to download the co and reinstal it
heres the page--->

Old 03/19/2008, 20:02   #3

it take to much time and i dont have just few skins

« CID7 Proxy Spamm, Begging, Requests Thread. | Any one have SPEED on patsch 5019? »

Similar Threads
SSP Skins
08/09/2010 - Metin2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Hi, wollte bei meinem Client die SSP Skins verändern nach diesem TuT http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/metin2-pserver-guides-strategies/467120-release-tut-verschiedene-ssp-skins.html Nun kommt das wenn ich PC_Extrakt auf die m2 Datei ziehe kommt das was kommen soll aber es erscheint der Ordner nicht. Habe das Fenster einmal aufgelassen und aber auch zugemacht und Ordner aktualliersiert. Kann mir einer helfen?
New skins
02/26/2009 - Zero - 8 Replies
Hi all , Iv made some new skins for shield and 1h sword And i wanted to share them with you all :) Mby u will like or mby not Pink : Here Green : Here I could say green its my best one
CO Skins
05/07/2008 - CO2 Weapon, Armor, Effects & Interface edits - 8 Replies
Can somone plz make some co skins for 4356+ or show me how to make them plz
co skins?
08/30/2007 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Hi, i was just wondering, is there a way of changing the skin of your actual co client, not players or armours/effects, the actual hud(i think thats the name) if so, can anyone give me a link to the thread that tells me or gives me a download of some kind? thanks +1k to anyone who helps out
CO Skins
02/10/2006 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 8 Replies
Hey, I was just thinking seeing as how you can get your account locked for using CO1 servers on CO2 client, couldnt we just use the CO2 GUI but put in on CO1 just for fun, or other skins? If you goto you CO directory and look in data folder (Im pretty sure) there are pictures of all the buttons and stuff that you could change. So yeah I think it would be cool to make some skins for CO. Even have a contest for best design :D Well, thats it :P What do you think?