Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 13:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Enter Lotto More Then 10xs?

Discussion on Enter Lotto More Then 10xs? within the CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Enter Lotto More Then 10xs?

I seen in another thread a guy mentioned he can go into lotto more then 10xs with 1 character. Is it possible? If so, how?

Old 03/18/2008, 13:50   #2

Yeah, make another char above 70lvl :P its not hard.

Old 03/18/2008, 18:16   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by xdeadxpoolx View Post
go into lotto more then 10xs with 1 character.
Read next time before being a smart ***.
Old 03/18/2008, 21:21   #4

i read a noob thread once dude claimed he could, but then said he had to wait until it was almost the end of the day (24:59) then after that minute passes, ur free for another 10 goes, but dont try lottoing again that day, otherwise, no known glitches atm

Old 03/19/2008, 07:26   #5

just what ****** off said have no idea what glitches hes talkin about tho...

#request close questions answerd

« Normal monster.dat file | help on hw to use sv? »

Similar Threads
[Release]Lotto limit (enter 10 times a day) - LAME XD
11/15/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 9 Replies
Okay I have a free 3 minutes, so I thought that 99% of the noobs doesn`t have this so, here it is. My excuse for the others is that I`m bored Okay, first go to the Character.cs at the variables, and add this line : public byte LottoCount = 0; Now go to the Lotto NPC (ID is 1846). Modify the option which teleports you to lotto. At me it looks like this Now, change it to this
Lotto Help!
07/10/2008 - CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions - 1 Replies
Ok i know the loto is all luck so dont be mad at me, but i was wondering if the colors of the boxes mean anything. i remember i think i heard that like a color had a higher chance of giving u equips and another color had a higher chance of Dbs or mets. If anyone knows about this could they please tell me if this is true or not and what type of items does each box color item give if it is ture. Thxs if anyone could help me.
LOTTO
01/20/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 9 Replies
Ok i was thinking about the lotto and noticed something...Theres no lucky boxes i think and no special way to go in but ive noticed if noone wins something like atleast higher than a class 4 money bag on screen for awhile it meens 2 things .1.people rnt doing lotto alot that day .2.they all suck.I think its 1 .I usually turn on multiclient and have archer in t/g and i just go on there once in a while and see since i left him there how many people won good stuff.What im getting to is i think...
The lotto
04/13/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 4 Replies
Ok this is how i win on the lotto hope u like it. Ok for a start ur going to need at least 2 dbs min trade them or cps. Enter to the lotto centre and pick a box. Once you have picked that box pick it 5 times. Some times u will get mets and +1 stone packs praying stones eg. Then other times u will get sockets and +8s. Therefor the best tip i can give u is to never give up. And keep trying. In the past i have won a : elite 1 sock bone brac elite 1 sock jade ring elite 1 sock lvl 60 boots...