Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 16:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Lets talk about SV and Cracking last time!

Discussion on Lets talk about SV and Cracking last time! within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs down Lets talk about SV and Cracking last time!

yeah! better to close it in all , ppl are scaring me with bombs , jail , restaurants , world domination , its going out of the subject... ive been seen some posts by Hiyoal and i always saw kiss *** on MODS from your part , have fun in your journey for the MOD key ... seem a worker trying to impress his boss ... well each one with your way ! good luck dude!

im out from this Thread.

PS: it was my post before MODS close Matts Thread!
Old 03/16/2008, 05:43   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Sure, you can say all you want. Just remember though that a forum isnt meant for being harsh or anything, so y not just make friends...lol.

And btw...when did I ever suck up to the mods in that thread hmm??!

Hiyoal
Old 03/16/2008, 06:33   #3

elite*gold: 20
lol. I closed it because it would have gotten nowhere. At first it was constructive as we learned what people thought but towards the end everyone was just repeating themselves. There's no point to the discussion anymore as it's over with. You can't post SV here. End of story. Case closed. topic #closed.
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
(question) lets talk about thonatos
08/19/2010 - Grand Chase Philippines - 15 Replies
let me clarify this, little thonatos pet is isn't from aug. 10 - 24, it is from aug 10 and ONWARD's, it is same with other gacha boss pet like little kazeaze, gaikoz ang cancer w/s is still able to hunt as of know. so all of us have a chance to get that IMBA pet. Now lets discuss now about techniques in finishing castle of domination w/o cheat. first use the ff. pets(in ranks) suggest if i am wrong 1. pet thonatos - it is the best one to use, it give great damage to mobs and also give...
Lets talk about fire/cold and light/cold
04/28/2010 - Silkroad Online - 12 Replies
Hi. Im thinking of making 90-100FF light/cold/bicheon s/s. But fire is good too. Say which you would pick and why ^^ cap 90 rsro. Im thinking of light cuz dmg =~= fire +speed and mag atk, but fire has got strong nukes, better range and mag def.
im bored...lets talk xD
04/05/2010 - Cabal Private Server - 0 Replies
im so bored,maybe some1 can guide me to some good easy step by step guide to make server on hamachi? or on my ip..which ever is better and easier lol EDIT: P.s. i would personaly like to make the server just for me and my 2-4 friends ... and maybe some few ppl from here? if they would want to mess around in the server with hacks lol.... idont care if any1 will hack xD
Lets talk, about SV and cracking
03/16/2008 - Conquer Online 2 - 95 Replies
I've been absent for a few months, came back to see that cracking SV is no longer allowed on elitepvpers, lets talk about this. First off, ScriptVessel in itself is not a legal program. It is created in china, and in china there are gaming laws which prohibit the creation and distribution of unauthorized botting programs, to the likes of ScriptVessel. This makes SV itself an illegal program, and any and all copyrights held my SV are therefore null and void. I can understand not wanting...
Lets talk about trade hackers
09/27/2006 - Eudemons Online - 1 Replies
Well, some days ago i saw a few guys who had some weird trade hacks: 1) He opened trade with a friend without him want to and stole his EPs 2) I saw another guy who showed like if he had put 3000 ep for trading but he had traded 1 3) A friend of mine was buying things in the market but when he bought a viostone from a guy, it said it costed 15 ep, but for some reason instead of using 15 ep it took 100 ep from him x_x!!! So I tried some stuff, i started with memory editing: a)I edited the...