Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:01

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Population

Discussion on Conquer Population within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Conquer Population

I've just started playing Conquer online recently and I've already completed a few quests.
I was wondering since you start out at Twin City, is there supposed to be a little amount of people playing the game?
I mean, I played in the server Myths-Cerberus.

Perhaps anybody know more populated servers? because most of the time, there's only around 10-20 people in the Twin City center, and get's boring.

I wonder if you get to higher levels, you can play with everyone else from the Myths server? or what? Because if it's only within Cerberus, it will be really boring.
Old 03/12/2008, 22:08   #2

come to first server groups, wild kingdome, gem worls. Over populated servers lol and they lag too
Old 03/12/2008, 22:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by galyutsinogen View Post
come to first server groups, wild kingdome, gem worls. Over populated servers lol and they lag too

to go wildkingdom-dragon
Old 03/12/2008, 22:50   #4

lol advise if u dislike egypts dont go wonder - pyramid they think its home O.o and its over populated
Old 03/12/2008, 23:31   #5

pyramid rofl, they are eggy's anyway, got they're own server lol
Old 03/13/2008, 05:24   #6

isn't less people in the server good?
too many people = lag, get killed more, slower in leveling, not being able to pwn the server. o.O

if you like to have some family gathering kind then try wild kingdom. that always lag my *** out.
Old 03/13/2008, 11:34   #7

go to crystal, only romanians xD
Old 03/13/2008, 16:22   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by galyutsinogen View Post
you know it and we love it
Old 03/13/2008, 18:48   #9

elite*gold: 10
Faith is full off faggots/egys.