Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 13:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to turn Balsamine into DB scroll !? Help me out Please.

Discussion on How to turn Balsamine into DB scroll !? Help me out Please. within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question How to turn Balsamine into DB scroll !? Help me out Please.

Its scam thing , theres has a Thread about this "Scam: Turn Stanchers into Dragon *****" but theres has some troubles as easy to see Stanchers in game and in new conquer ptach ( 5016 ) DB's dont shine anymore... so i had an idea to turn Balsamine ( drop from monster called Lonely Tyrant from Quest - Moon Gem ) into Stancher ... chances to see a Balsamine is nearly 0% mostly of the ppl dont know about this quest item ( tradable item ) chances to see one is 1% of 100% but if you wanna get them its very easy... So i asking for some help if theres has a ppl to do it for us and fix topic at "Scammer section"

PS: the modifications are made in the folders called data and ini ( conquer folder ).

Thanks.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/10/2008, 18:27   #2

Its only client side. And when u trade with other acc`s they see Stanchers and u see DBs so they dont trade ur Stanchers into good items
Old 03/10/2008, 18:35   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasLT View Post
Its only client side. And when u trade with other acc`s they see Stanchers and u see DBs so they dont trade ur Stanchers into good items

yes, you must put the edited file on the victim's pc
Old 03/10/2008, 18:39   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomasLT View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by sonybaci View Post
yes, you must put the edited file on the victim's pc

hehe i know guys , i just want edited file or step by step how to make my owns modifications , so can i put it in the victim's computer =p

PS: sorry if i was not enough clear about my request.
Old 03/11/2008, 23:50   #5

maybe they see stracher, but if you want so scam someone go to the computers and change the strachers, so when someone get on that com scam him before he get to the pharmacist cuz he can buy dbs from there
Old 03/12/2008, 00:38   #6

Question o O ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasegnasata View Post
maybe they see stracher, but if you want so scam someone go to the computers and change the strachers, so when someone get on that com scam him before he get to the pharmacist cuz he can buy dbs from there

o O huh?