Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 05:26

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

BULLS*T

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
BULLS*T

first you had 2 buy dbs if you wanted 2 be a good player on CO...now we have to pay for the **** cheats??!?!?! man what the hell!!!

Old 05/24/2011, 06:44   #2

either 1. you can buy dbs or you can buy bots, its your choice if you chose to buy both.

Old 05/24/2011, 06:52   #3

thats not why im sayin lol...
Old 05/24/2011, 07:25   #4

elite*gold: 20
No we know exactly what your saying you want something for nothing well guess what too bad. Nearly every game out there has private paid cheats co is the only game i know of where leeches expect free cheats for peoples hours of work. People make cheats private for a reason not just for money but eventually it is necessary to keep them private to keep them from being patched as quickly.

Look what happened after cooperative and cofarmerbeta were free. Tq released updates that botjailed nearly everyone running them with 5396 and has just made it harder now to bot and get away with it. Free cheats ruin the game and saturate all the servers with idiot noobs botting all over and make tq actually do something about it now they don't just botjail people they are starting to ban them and not just the bots but there mains and market venders as well. So go whine somewhere else about free cheats.

At least paying for a bot you gain a hell of alot more in loot then you ever would paying tq.

You pay what $15 to tq for 5 dbs ? Or would you rather pay $15 for a bot and make 10x that in a week ? if you can't offord to cheat then too bad don't cheat then or find another game. But you will find most games that have good cheats you have to pay for now days that's just the way it is if you want to avoid anticheats and in conquers case botjails/bans.

Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/24/2011, 13:19   #5

You can make 50 dbs a week? Holy ****, I only get Bots for the speedhacks and teleports
Old 05/24/2011, 14:33   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by _StarScream_ View Post
You can make 50 dbs a week? Holy ****, I only get Bots for the speedhacks and teleports
LOL, i was making 200kk+ every 24 hours. and that was only with 6 hunters... i had 30 miners as well raking in perm stones and dbs i dont even count in my constant money flow its just a bonus as well as the dbs my hunters find all bonuses

dbs sell 11-13kk on my sever sooo yeeaaaaaa

Dean got skills
Old 05/27/2011, 06:24   #7

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,311
Call it bullshit if you want but tweak is right. Public hacks get patched too quickly and saturate the game/ruin economies.

If you can't afford a bot just make your own. I know just personally I've released all the guides needed to write your own proxy as well as a working example proxy source code AND information on how to write simple bots using the examples...

If you're going to complain over no free bots then take the week or so to make your OWN bot.
Old 05/30/2011, 18:39   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro4never View Post
Call it bullshit if you want but tweak is right. Public hacks get patched too quickly and saturate the game/ruin economies.

If you can't afford a bot just make your own. I know just personally I've released all the guides needed to write your own proxy as well as a working example proxy source code AND information on how to write simple bots using the examples...

If you're going to complain over no free bots then take the week or so to make your OWN bot.
I like you, you speak sense, one of only a few still active on this community
Old 05/30/2011, 20:36   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tw3ak View Post
No we know exactly what your saying you want something for nothing well guess what too bad. Nearly every game out there has private paid cheats co is the only game i know of where leeches expect free cheats for peoples hours of work. People make cheats private for a reason not just for money but eventually it is necessary to keep them private to keep them from being patched as quickly.

Look what happened after cooperative and cofarmerbeta were free. Tq released updates that botjailed nearly everyone running them with 5396 and has just made it harder now to bot and get away with it. Free cheats ruin the game and saturate all the servers with idiot noobs botting all over and make tq actually do something about it now they don't just botjail people they are starting to ban them and not just the bots but there mains and market venders as well. So go whine somewhere else about free cheats.

At least paying for a bot you gain a hell of alot more in loot then you ever would paying tq.

You pay what $15 to tq for 5 dbs ? Or would you rather pay $15 for a bot and make 10x that in a week ? if you can't offord to cheat then too bad don't cheat then or find another game. But you will find most games that have good cheats you have to pay for now days that's just the way it is if you want to avoid anticheats and in conquers case botjails/bans.
Very well said. I've moved to official Turkish Conquer because of this hassle. Botquer was fun 3 years ago but not anymoreeee

« Need AutoClicker! | Help!!!!!!!! »