Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 00:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Nobility - Does it apply if you RB and are below 70?

Discussion on Nobility - Does it apply if you RB and are below 70? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question Nobility - Does it apply if you RB and are below 70?

I can't seem to find this info anywhere, does anyone know if you are a Knight/Duke/King/etc and you reborn and stay below level 70 if you get the extra potency or does it wait until level 70+ before it kicks back in?

Thanks in advance.
Old 03/09/2008, 13:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
It should work at any level.. Even 60 (PKT advantage anyone? :P)
Old 03/09/2008, 13:33   #3

elite*gold: 20
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by commanda View Post
I can't seem to find this info anywhere, does anyone know if you are a Knight/Duke/King/etc and you reborn and stay below level 70 if you get the extra potency or does it wait until level 70+ before it kicks back in?

Thanks in advance.
It should work...like how you could use vps to get exp after you reborned
Old 03/18/2008, 03:37   #4

elite*gold: 0
Apparently nobody has tried it yet and it will be expensive to test. Hold your mouse over the nobility icon and you'll see the message state you have to be over level 70 to get the nobility, so back to my orginial question.....

Yes PKT is exactly what I was thinking....