Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 07:37

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Steps for a Successful CO Editor

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Steps for a Successful CO Editor

Does anyone have steps on TRYING to make a good CO Editor that includes art money/art cps/speed hack because i dont know.. but i think its annoying people how much i keep asking for this but the fact that i keep getting the same answers but no progress for about a month is beginning to annoy me a little.

Old 03/09/2008, 02:02   #2

elite*gold: 0
No Such thing as CPS/Art Money hack anymore. TQ had to go and make it server-sided so no one could change. Artmoney doesn't work atm.

« Tao spell leveler question. | Auto-Training Ground... »

Similar Threads
THQ v1.0 - Steps by steps instruction on how getting the hack to work
10/24/2009 - Dragonica Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 41 Replies
I don't know if this is the right place to post it or not but can anybody who got the hack to work after v1.0 patch, please post it in here so we don't have a clutter of thread asking how to get to work... People reporting that their hack still work sexx, FamousOnion Please give us info OS Server
100%successful Upgrading Cash NL:D
08/05/2009 - Grand Chase Philippines - 11 Replies
first kelangan me 1k gem ka para sa lahat ng char.mo sa mga NL nila and xempre GP pag naubusan ka ng gem Rem.patient,courage,and pnaka da best THINK POSITIVE mag REVICON heres's my ritual sabay sa rainbow event na 50%successfull upgrading NL (press**P.Up,esc P.Up,esc P.Up,esc P.Up,yes) yan ulit ulitin mo lang hanga mag +9 tyaga ang kelangan jan hanggat anjan rainbow wag ka iistop nga pla d bah pah P.Up taz yes nio
forum upgrade successful
09/20/2008 - Main - 20 Replies
Eng: Hey exploiters, we've just upgraded our forums to the recent vbulletin version. As some of you already noticed, one of the new features is the new social system. Have a look at your profile http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/usercp.php, you are able to create your own profile with pictures and colors. Also as promised you are now able to join social groups or create your own. elitepvpers - Social Groups Other new features:
How to be a successful guildleader
06/22/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 12 Replies
Wassup all epvpers. Now I have been a member on elitepvpers for quite sometime and I have downloaded a lot of useful programs from this site, and now I feel like its? my time to give back to the community. Now I?m not a programmer and haven?t had much experience on editing so I thought I would stick to something that I?m good at and that?s what I?ve learnt from my time on playing Conquer Online so I?ve decided to wire a guide on ?. HOW TO BE A SUCCESSFUL GUILDLEADER Introduction I?ve got...