Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Me=Dumb

Discussion on Me=Dumb within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Me=Dumb

Ya im a total ****** and whatever, i upgraded to 5016 on CO, now my proxys dun work, neither does my speedhack, i was wondering if anyone had a speedhack theyd like to share that would work with the new patch, or was working on one, id also like to be redirected to a forum where i could learn how to make my own for new patches, like cheatengine or sumthing but for nubbs like me, hahahah you cant flame me, i flamed myself FTW. Thanx to the person that replies. tytytytytytyty
Old 03/06/2008, 06:21   #2

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Proxies and speedhacks have to be updated with every patch. People will be working on it.

As for making your own stuff, you can check out my guides on making bots (most detail for noobs I could write it in ) or look at some CheatEngine tutorials on the CheatEngine forums.

Hiyoal
Thanks
2 Users
Old 03/06/2008, 06:26   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiyoal View Post
Proxies and speedhacks have to be updated with every patch. People will be working on it.

As for making your own stuff, you can check out my guides on making bots (most detail for noobs I could write it in ) or look at some CheatEngine tutorials on the CheatEngine forums.

Hiyoal
thanx to that, uve been nothin but help since youve been on these forums, im sure everyone is really grateful, ty again
Old 03/06/2008, 06:28   #4

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 1,066
Np, im glad I helped you out and many others

You made my day

Hiyoal
Old 03/06/2008, 07:13   #5

i was thinking of making my own bots but im not that good on the comp