Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 00:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

how i HIT with FB

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
how i HIT with FB

wher i can find the programm to HIT pepol with FB(fast Blade)

if ther eny in first place
some one told me ther is one .. i am not sure .. thx

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/28/2008, 19:25   #2

elite*gold: 20
It's called an aimbot. Check the linklist in my signature and the hack section. I'm not entirely sure which ones are superior anymore as many have stopped being updated and others no longer work. I'm sure there's still a working one somewhere though.

Old 02/29/2008, 17:56   #3

why don't u try practicing instead of cheating and then u wouldn't have to waste time looking for a bot and i don't have to waste my time telling u to practice
Old 02/29/2008, 19:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirtnapper View Post
why don't u try practicing instead of cheating and then u wouldn't have to waste time looking for a bot and i don't have to waste my time telling u to practice
no, it's called lazyness!

Old 02/29/2008, 19:29   #5

no, it's definitely cheating, if it gives u an advantage over someone else in combat
if 2 ppl are aimbotting that would be different. But most ppl on conquer don't use it, and i'm talking about a percentage of ppl, not necessarily the number of ppl on any given server. so whether u consider it laziness or whatever, it's still cheating. That's why google is in such trouble over autoclick scandal because that's "cheating"
Old 02/29/2008, 19:34   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
no, it's definitely cheating, if it gives u an advantage over someone else in combat
if 2 ppl are aimbotting that would be different. But most ppl on conquer don't use it, and i'm talking about a percentage of ppl, not necessarily the number of ppl on any given server. so whether u consider it laziness or whatever, it's still cheating. That's why google is in such trouble over autoclick scandal because that's "cheating"
The general purpose of this forum is for game cheating.
Old 02/29/2008, 20:30   #7

I believe there's a difference between cheating and making repetitive things easier,

there's a difference between mass selling and aimbot,
or botting automatically and auto scatter while you play. I know this forum is about cheats, but it's also about making the dull, repetitive tasks easier.
To give you too much advantage in a pk duel, that's outright cheating. Doesn't anyone see cheating as wrong still? I mean you don't cheat on ur tests. If you did and i saw it i'd turn you in. but what satisfaction can you truly get defeating someone and you had nothing to do with it. why even play the game if you can't fight yourself. I would say the only legitimate use for aimbot is for someone who is handicapped.
Otherwise you're a cheater, and if you can cheat in a game, what else would you cheat at.
Old 02/29/2008, 20:36   #8

elite*gold: 106
Received Thanks: 1,160
No working aimbots posted here atm as i know about.

Btw if u gone ruin CO with aims make sure its on hanginggardens(this server is like beeing in egypt it self).
Old 03/01/2008, 11:24   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by FS2 View Post
wher i can find the programm to HIT pepol with FB(fast Blade)

if ther eny in first place
some one told me ther is one .. i am not sure .. thx
1) CIDProxy (Available in Hacks.Tools Section.)
2) V3N0M (Currently not at this forum - Google V3N0M Aimbot)

Quote:
Cheating is fun and gives you an advantage over others. A little like buying DBs

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonybaci View Post
no, it's called lazyness!
Nuh-Uh! I practised FB for about 6 months =.= Then switched to an aimbot (Only chasing rednames btw) cause it's only slightly less accurate than myself (Huge FB Ego)

Quote:
o.O Google is in trouble over an autoclick? Gimme dah news bulletin i wanna read

Uhm, and fyi, ive found that about 60pct of tro's will aimbot at some point... not necessarily all the time... but the majoirty will do.. Tao's dont use the Nadbot as much though... its still easier to click and not remain locked on :P
Old 03/01/2008, 16:27   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vert1go View Post
1) CIDProxy (Available in Hacks.Tools Section.)
2) V3N0M (Currently not at this forum - Google V3N0M Aimbot)

Cheating is fun and gives you an advantage over others. A little like buying DBs

Nuh-Uh! I practised FB for about 6 months =.= Then switched to an aimbot (Only chasing rednames btw) cause it's only slightly less accurate than myself (Huge FB Ego)

o.O Google is in trouble over an autoclick? Gimme dah news bulletin i wanna read

Uhm, and fyi, ive found that about 60pct of tro's will aimbot at some point... not necessarily all the time... but the majoirty will do.. Tao's dont use the Nadbot as much though... its still easier to click and not remain locked on :P

kekeke ^_^

i love cheatin' too!,but discretly!

« Looking for a 1st RB warrior bot | Trojan lvler ? »