Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 18:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

C# coders read this!

Discussion on C# coders read this! within the CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions forum part of the Conquer Online 2 category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1142
Received Thanks: 1,159
C# coders read this!

Hey guys. I need some help roflmao. When people get disconnected by server restart,when they are dead,they get invisible and cant move or anything. And,I tryed to fix this,but I aint the best coder LOL. I think how to fix it is Save character at mapchange,even if dead lol. So,C# coder,please add my msn:

thanks

Old 02/28/2008, 05:37   #2

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 8,587
*Fixed*

#Closed

Closed Thread

« HOw can i do it? | trees »

Similar Threads
[MUST READ] **Looking for Coders & Designers etc**
06/30/2010 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 2 Replies
Alright as you know from my title im looking for coders and designers and others who can help me design a create a P-server. I am willing to buy VPS and Domain etc and i am hoping for it to go huge i have money for hiring servers etc so yeah... If you can help add me on msn [email protected] thnx guys/
ALL CODERS READ IMPORTANT POST
02/01/2009 - General Coding - 6 Replies
Hello my name is grant capte and I am recruitig all coders for Infinity-Inc What this is is a group of coders all working together making games and banners n scripts. Wondering what comes from joining us? Well you will be GMs in popular mmorpg games, get money from peoples donations and from sales on the games we create, and feel good about ur acomplishkents. Current project is codig a game from scratch calls Infinity (it's copywrited btw) Join us at infinity-inc.tk (I will link back...
IMPORTANT! ALL CODERS READ!
01/19/2009 - CO2 PServer - Discussions / Questions - 19 Replies
Farewell Co and coding :S it turns out that Microsoft made it illegal to download C# and C++ unless you are going to college for the course.... and they removed the links so i cant dl either of the 2 to continue my server.. if any1 knows how i can get the dls it would b great, if not im leaving coding :S