Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 05:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

false location program is possible?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb false location program is possible?

hi guys, i was just wondering if its possible to make a program that would make ppl see u at a different location than where u realy are, which would make them miss each time they try to ss/fb or even herc is yur far enough from where they do it since u arent realy at the place they target, exemple: sometime i see a person summoning a guard, but the guard appear like 5 feat next to him, if i ss the guard i will still hit him even if hes 5 feat from where i aimed... this glitch getting fixed when i go out of his screen and come back but it could still be usefull to choose when u wanna get glitched.
(not begging for a program that could do it btw, just wondering if its possible)
if its possible i would like to know the way i could make it plz ^^ like a packet sender or something, i realy have no idea what to use to make it lol, thx in advance and sry for my poor english ^^

Old 02/27/2008, 20:22   #2

hmm it's server side,you can make it client side i think

Old 02/27/2008, 21:48   #3

Received Thanks: 8,587
You would have to send packets to the server saying your at different coordinates, but no matter where you are, you will still get hit as long as they are hitting you were they see you.
Old 02/28/2008, 12:33   #4

hmm thx but i meant like, sometime i see some1 summoning a guard and it make him apear far from him, i ssed the guard and hitted the guy instead, i know its a glitch cuz it fix up when i leave the screen but still, there must be something that making this happen, and also when some1 die over u, ppl wont be able to hit u with any skill like rage, herc ss/fb, as long as u dont move

Old 02/28/2008, 12:45   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by dannou View Post
hi guys, i was just wondering if its possible to make a program that would make ppl see u at a different location than where u realy are, which would make them miss each time they try to ss/fb or even herc is yur far enough from where they do it since u arent realy at the place they target, exemple: sometime i see a person summoning a guard, but the guard appear like 5 feat next to him, if i ss the guard i will still hit him even if hes 5 feat from where i aimed... this glitch getting fixed when i go out of his screen and come back but it could still be usefull to choose when u wanna get glitched.
(not begging for a program that could do it btw, just wondering if its possible)
if its possible i would like to know the way i could make it plz ^^ like a packet sender or something, i realy have no idea what to use to make it lol, thx in advance and sry for my poor english ^^
Guard summoning 'far away' from the character is usually a lag thing.... OR if you're using a proxy sometimes any summoned pets/guards don't sit directly on top of the char.
Old 02/28/2008, 13:40   #6

elite*gold: 20
The issue with a guard not spawning on them but when you hit the guard it hits them is an issue with the way the game is made. The problem there is a jump didn't register on your side yet they walked around. When you jump, exact coordinates are sent to you to update where they are. When they walk, only the direction they go in is sent. If a jump doesn't register, any walk will happen from the position you see and not where they really are. If they spawn their guard it spawns where they ARE and you see the guard spawn in the right place but the character isn't in the right place.
Old 02/28/2008, 14:09   #7

Sometimes when I summon my guard I actually get teleported to it cause CO somehow messed up some coordinates, kinda freaky.
One time (long ago) when I entered mystic castle in robot form I waited behind the guards to let robot wear off as I suddenly started to get hit quite a lot with no monsters around, I relogged and found myself in the middle of a group of bullmonsters.
There are some bugs out there that might be exploitable but it's gonna be tricky if anyone can do it.
Old 02/28/2008, 16:28   #8

Short answer: yes, it's practicly invisibilty, well, more like cloning I suppose.
Old 02/28/2008, 16:50   #9

alright guys, thx for yur awnsers, i guess i'll forget about this idea it seem way too complicated for me xD

« Co pirvate server? | Ordering via PayPal? Does your DB comes instantly? »