Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 12:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

about lottery

Discussion on about lottery within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking about lottery

hi lots of ppl say theres some special times to get good items
well i say its BULLshit its just a luck thing like hunting mets or dbs etc
any way dont waste your cps if some one tells u try t 21:27 or 13:27 trust me its just waste of cps its just about luck
k have fun playing co,now i need to get ready to gw cya later all
Old 02/22/2008, 12:34   #2

elite*gold: 20
how did he?
Old 02/22/2008, 13:33   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Horified View Post
Self-owned.You just said its bullshit than you repeat your own mistake...

umm misspelled?
Old 02/25/2008, 13:07   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by shitaka View Post
hi lots of ppl say theres some special times to get good items
well i say its BULLshit its just a luck thing like hunting mets or dbs etc
any way dont waste your cps if some one tells u try t 21:27 or 13:27 trust me its just waste of cps its just about luck
k have fun playing co,now i need to get ready to gw cya later all
man nice stuff but i wanna ask question about lottery every time i go to luck i win sucking things like 1 met and exp ball and mettear pack smth like that should i have lucky b4 going or that is just useless
Old 03/07/2008, 11:28   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowman123 View Post
man nice stuff but i wanna ask question about lottery every time i go to luck i win sucking things like 1 met and exp ball and mettear pack smth like that should i have lucky b4 going or that is just useless
Wen i Hav loterie much i alwais juse lucky for secondreborningguy becos if better wif luck then no, you know me what I mean?

He fricking said that the whole lottery-theorie-thing is Bullshit (With a capital B) so asking for tips/suggestions is rather useless...

St00pid you
Old 03/07/2008, 11:46   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by NobodyJunior View Post
Wen i Hav loterie much i alwais juse lucky for secondreborningguy becos if better wif luck then no, you know me what I mean?

He fricking said that the whole lottery-theorie-thing is Bullshit (With a capital B) so asking for tips/suggestions is rather useless...

St00pid you
You mean you use lucky time before entering lottery and you disagree with the existence of lottery theories