Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Conquer Online 2 > CO2 Main - Discussions / Questions
You last visited: Today at 16:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

POLL->Is it time to retire C02M8 and the CO2 Memory Tables?

View Poll Results: Should Joek continue CO2 project updates?
I want updates on all the joek's projects 41 63.08%
Only the UHF Memory Table project is usefull now 9 13.85%
Update CO2M8 and UHF Memory tables only 14 21.54%
No its all old usless crap now 1 1.54%
Voters: 65. You may not vote on this poll

Old   #1

elite*gold: 20
Received Thanks: 3,451
Exclamation POLL->Is it time to retire the Joek's CO2 projects?

Once again I'm back after having taken my leave from CO2 for a few months and this time on my return the poor game appears to be in a rather sorry state.

Yes I would like to update both the CO2M8 tool and the memory tables, however, time is money and so I need some feedback as to how useful updates will be.

Please everyone vote on this poll to help me with my decision.

Thanks
4 Users
Old   #2

elite*gold: 0
Memory table will always be useful

Old   #3

Received Thanks: 2,523
Quote:
Memory table will always be useful
agreed.
o rather, teach us how to find addresses by using cheategine, or another tool that u suggest, because nowadays many users have edited their client, that list not necessary works with everybody
and as u can see in the underground section, i am developing a small size, no installment executable memory searcher/editer, i have difficulties on how to search the correct value, for example like zoom...
Old   #4

Received Thanks: 8,364
Yup I use addresses from your memory table in my hack, your name credit in readme also.

Old   #5

Altho I used CO2M8, if you need to conserve your time, work on the Memory Tables. That way other people can dedicate they're time to writing usefull applications.
Old   #6

Received Thanks: 1,063
Ive used my own addresses from cheatengine before I knew your table, but that took up my Attribute points

Definitely keep the memory tables, they have helped me so much and most people who make memory hacks.

If you are going to update CO2M8, I would suggest a better look and an easier interface which is pretty self explanatory.

Hiyoal
Old   #7

I use CO2M8 all the time so keeping it updated would be nice. And you need the memory table to work CO2M8. But if you dont have time to work on both I guess the Memory table would be the best one to keep up since CO2M8 will more than likely keep the basics of what I use it for working. Anyways Thanx for the developement of the program and the memory table.
Old   #8

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by cyberside0 View Post
I use CO2M8 all the time so keeping it updated would be nice. And you need the memory table to work CO2M8. But if you dont have time to work on both I guess the Memory table would be the best one to keep up since CO2M8 will more than likely keep the basics of what I use it for working. Anyways Thanx for the developement of the program and the memory table.
I agree. I love CO2M8 so many wonderful features in an easy to use format when multi-clienting. Thanks.
Old   #9

I'd like to see at least the memory table continually updated, that way my co2m8 will continue to function properly, I often find myself relying on it, its a great tool.
Old   #10

Hi JoeK,
I use CO2M8 all the time, too. If it is possible to you, keep it updated.
Old   #11

Received Thanks: 8,584
Your memory addresses have been very useful to me, i would like it if you continued these postings.
Old   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by evanxxxm View Post
agreed.
o rather, teach us how to find addresses by using cheategine, or another tool that u suggest, because nowadays many users have edited their client, that list not necessary works with everybody
and as u can see in the underground section, i am developing a small size, no installment executable memory searcher/editer, i have difficulties on how to search the correct value, for example like zoom...
whats this underground section i hear so much about?

wow, my 200th post
Old   #13

Received Thanks: 1,063
Its a private section for the elite coders and active posters.

Hiyoal
Old   #14

I'd say keep updating ALL of it because it proves you're active, that you want to help the community, and people do use them.
Old   #15

Received Thanks: 2,406
Hey joek what do you think about hosting the ma-global.inf online somewhere and coding our programs to read it from there? That way the programs would work indefinitely as long as we keep the hosted file maintained.