Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 09:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Conquer Auto Level Bots

Discussion on Conquer Auto Level Bots within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Lightbulb Conquer Auto Level Bots

Why are all of them pay to use? I dont understand. Runescape bots are free. I botted so many 99s and gold without ban. So why cant conquer bots be free? If they need donations or something why not make a client that has Google AdSense or something? Itll pay for itself.
Old 05/03/2011, 11:38   #2

yeah there was time when create bot was easyer than in theses days, but now its harder to do that. And if some1 create any bot i think he spend lots of hours to create it. And here is simple example:
Do you work in a factory or any other job without pay? Then why people going to work everyday. Of course there is always who have some free time and spend it to create free bot. but they dont have any wish to fixing it after every pach since they dont get any reward !!!
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/04/2011, 01:04   #3

Bots are a lot of work; making them efficient and difficult to be detected.
And most people don't want to do that for free, and I completely understand.
Either pay, or learn and code yourself
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/19/2013, 15:21   #4

Thx Plase Ineed Hack Auto Leveler for conquer arabic

you are a Melee Water and I am assuming you RB'ed from a War for reflect. So you should have some decent elite gear including war helm and armor.

First off if you do not have a wand, get one. At least 2soc +3 is what you will want with RDG-RDG into it.

1-70:

-----

From 1-70 get power level from 1-40 in AC and 40-70 in BI. For increased experience marry your power leveler if possible.

Now at 70 do not worry about leveling for a just a little while. Train your stigma to fix and your cure to fix or advanced cure if you get it at 70, I can not remember. Either way gets one for your cures fixed. Also try to get meditation to at least level 1. These 3 skills will be your savors during PK and leveling.

Now if you can try to get all elite gears +3 and if possible try to get 1 socket in as many gears as possible and equip them with RDGs.

70-90:

------

SM is your friend. Also remember to wear that warrior armor you had it will come in handy between 70-90. So at BI SM on birdmen right outside the left gate and also remember to pick up the daily monster hunt quest when you reach the appropriate level.

90-110:

-------

Go get 4k VPs because you are going to leave Lab at level 100. Grab some exp pots and enter the lab go to one of two warrior spawns. Use the forums to ask around and figure out where and how to get to them. Once there SM your ballz off until level 100. Once you are 100 leave and go do the talismans quest or if you bulk buy the super talismans from item mall before any other random thing you wanna waste your money on and get your talismans whether it be bought or quested to +3. Go round up some exp pots, as many as possible, some health pots and a lot of mana pots. Go back into the labs and return to one of the two war spawn and continue the process until level 110.

Now you are 110. Congratulations. Now I forgot to say this in the beginning but your stats should be this during your leveling process. 176str 60spirit 2agi and the rest into vita. Do not worry about any promotions until 110. Now you will need a DB and the rest of the promo items from level 40-110. go redo your attributes to standard promo water tao stats, get all your promotions and get your DB back once finished with 110 promo. Go back to redo your stats to melee water stats again. There ya go your set now all u gotta do is put all your points into vita.

110-120:

--------

Mystic Castle is you wanna go. Do the daily monster hunter quests on reddevils. Remember to use exp pots if possible. Just push your way to 120 in MC at RedDevils!

120-130+:

---------

Pretty much MC, Metzone, Dis City and Demon exterminator is what you will be doing also do all the weekly PK stuff which rewards exp. Do not rush and down yourself on getting to 130 its a bitch and takes a long time just go with the flow.

Okay so lets say you are 120, you will want to switch your wand for a spear and you should already have got a cap and gown a long time ago around 95-110. Try your hardest to get all super items +3 minimum and at least 1soc with RDGs so you can do some dmg to a few peoples when

PK'ing. Also remember to sting, cure and meditate during leveling and during pk. Also once level 120 if you wan to take a break just start trying to fix all your spells, trust me even though you are melee those spells are what makes you own ballz.

Good luck, this is my first tip EVER it probably sounds horrible and very messing, so I am sorry .
Old 07/19/2013, 17:48   #5

elite*gold: 21
Received Thanks: 5,376
#reported

You bumped a multi year old thread, went completely off topic and this is not a hack request forum.
Old 07/19/2013, 18:58   #6

elite*gold: 83
Received Thanks: 6,036
#closed
Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread