Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 17:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Computer Problems?

Discussion on Computer Problems? within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Computer Problems?

So Yeah I Quit Co A Long Time Ago And I Was Just Wondering If Anyone Knew why When I Just Re-downloaded Co I Keep Getting This Message. "The main game could not be started. This may result from the accelaration of current Direct3D is not in use. You are suggested to reinstall the graphics card driver to solve the problem" If Anyone Else Has Ever Gotten The Same Thing It Would Be Nice Too See What You Did. If You Can Help Thanks If Not Thanks For Trying.
Old 02/17/2008, 04:41   #2

right click your desktop go to properties settings advance then trouble shooting. put your hardware acceleration on full and it should work
Old 02/17/2008, 16:50   #3

I did that and it still won't work. It was already like that so i didn't change aything. Anyone else have a solution?
Old 02/19/2008, 09:02   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrEw1@3 View Post
You are suggested to reinstall the graphics card driver to solve the problem
I would suggest to reinstall/update your gfx driver
Old 02/20/2008, 04:12   #5

is it that you run the program immediately after installing? If so you may try re-starting com, it worked for me when i got that error msg.
Old 02/20/2008, 12:32   #6

elite*gold: 20
Quote:
Originally Posted by yk_go View Post
is it that you run the program immediately after installing? If so you may try re-starting com, it worked for me when i got that error msg.
Restarting is the most basic thing to do when you encounter any error plus it was four days ago...he should've tried it like atleast 5 times lol

@threadstarter:Please change your font size...its iritating since its BIG and ORANGE
Old 02/20/2008, 17:41   #7

what gfx card do you have?
Old 02/21/2008, 17:44   #8

I have the same problem.
My acceleration was already set to full when I checked.
I've rebooted.
I've made sure my diirect3d was up to date.
And I THINK my graphics card is updated. As I use intel, but the intel website won't let me download thru their website, so I had to resort to go through Dell.